• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS NETJets still interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi. App accepted 11/27, and anxiously awaiting the interview.

I know that having a recommendation from an NJA pilot helps, but when exactly does it help? Is it beneficial strictly getting the app accepted and into the interview pool, or could the recommendation actually move your interview up the stack? I have no recommendations and therefore am wondering whether my interview may get knocked down the list. I sincerely hope that it doesn't, since I am extremely excited about the opportunity.

Yes and Yes. In answer to your questions. The good news is they will probably hire like gang busters now that IBB passed, so hang in there and good luck.

Latest word out of company recurrent is we are hiring 375 - 600 in 08 depending on sim availability.

Good luck...

Yes and Yes. In answer to your questions. The good news is they will probably hire like gang busters now that IBB passed, so hang in there and good luck.

Thanks for the response. I'm gonna start beating the bushes for NJA pilots around KAPA. Maybe take jaybird up on his offer . . .

Thanks for the response. I'm gonna start beating the bushes for NJA pilots around KAPA. Maybe take jaybird up on his offer . . .

...And there couldn't possibly be almost 100 guys using DEN as a hba. I think your odds of finding a gold tie are slim. Unless you have free food. Then maybe...

There are two stacks. One with a LOR and one without. They obviously send apps and interview to the LOR stack first. I'm guessing at least 1000 pilots in that stack right now. Get one and send it in with your cv or have the NJA pilot submit your cv to Derinda directly.

Latest resources

Back