• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS NETJets still interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just finished recurrent last week and on thursday they announced NJ will hire 450 up to 600 next year. This of course depends on how well the training dept can handle and plan for that amount closer to 600.

It's not just the training dept. - the big bottleneck is sim availability.

Hi!

I am hopeful!

cliff
BNA

PS-There are at least 3 more pilots from my airline in the interview pool behind me, and another couple at least trying to get in-we had 3 guys just go to NetJets. We R small, so it's a lot of pilots for us. (In one year, we may have 10% of our pilots go to NJA.)

Hi. App accepted 11/27, and anxiously awaiting the interview.

I know that having a recommendation from an NJA pilot helps, but when exactly does it help? Is it beneficial strictly getting the app accepted and into the interview pool, or could the recommendation actually move your interview up the stack? I have no recommendations and therefore am wondering whether my interview may get knocked down the list. I sincerely hope that it doesn't, since I am extremely excited about the opportunity.

accepted in Nov alslo

also had a internal rec

I am guessing late Feb to early March for an interview.....earlier would be great!

Hi. App accepted 11/27, and anxiously awaiting the interview.

I know that having a recommendation from an NJA pilot helps, but when exactly does it help? Is it beneficial strictly getting the app accepted and into the interview pool, or could the recommendation actually move your interview up the stack? I have no recommendations and therefore am wondering whether my interview may get knocked down the list. I sincerely hope that it doesn't, since I am extremely excited about the opportunity.

Internal letters of recommendation are taken seriously. I would get the letters in ASAP, and bring them with you when you interview.

Internal letters of recommendation are taken seriously. I would get the letters in ASAP, and bring them with you when you interview.

I would love to have a recommendation from an NJA pilot . . . however I'm not that lucky.

Wondering if the interview stack is rearranged when somebody brings in a LOR, or once in the stack they get called in order.

great question!

I am wondering the same, does the LOR make a difference in the time from app acceptance to interview?

I had one and it sure made things fast for getting the app accepted. I am planning on a long wait for an interview, but of course, hope for faster.

I would love to have a recommendation from an NJA pilot . . . however I'm not that lucky.

Wondering if the interview stack is rearranged when somebody brings in a LOR, or once in the stack they get called in order.

$500 obo;) :laugh:

Latest resources

Back