Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is it time for another "how's Lynx doing?" thread?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

regionaltard

seat lock
How many millions have those $50 captains cost by now? Having second thoughts about those giant Dash 8's? Thinking that maybe paying an existing operator the going rate might not have been such a bad idea after all?

Last edited:
I had to laugh when a buddy of mine said he and his wife got tickets from DEN to SUX on Frontier. He was all excited to watch Direct TV on the airbus.

Whoops!

That was the first I heard that Lynx was actually flying.

Lynx is only doing proving runs. They had 2 airplanes in DEN last week when I was there. It is a good looking bird. People are not gonna be super happy to get off our airplanes(XJT) with the free XM onto a prop. Are they getting any kind of inflight entertainment put on them?

Lynx is taking longer than expected to get FAA certification and XJET is serving the lynx routes until the Q400 fleet is up & running. I have seen 5 or 6 Q400s at BJC

yeah, because that ERJ is sooooo much more comfortable than a Dash!!!!!:smash:

yeah, because that ERJ is sooooo much more comfortable than a Dash!!!!!:smash:

Did I say anything about comfort? Nope, I said something about our XM radio and how people are really enjoying it and I dont think the dash is gonna have any inflight entertainment on it.

Because US Americans need their small brains stimulated with electronic noise 24/7/365.

Did I say anything about comfort? Nope, I said something about our XM radio and how people are really enjoying it and I dont think the dash is gonna have any inflight entertainment on it.

Next they are gonna run mirrors down the right side of the cabin to give the illusion you are flying a widebody

Proud owners of 6 aircraft now. No certificate, obviously, F9 is hoping for December. Lynx management has acted responsibly, it's the Feds that are sucking wind, as their team learns how to certify an airline. $15 million-ish has been burnt to this point. In the meantime, thanks for the help, XJT.

Latest resources

Back