• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Is it time for a go-around ??

Jetdriver69

High Speed, Low Drag
Total Time
10000+
Wow!!! Very close to buying the farm on that one. I see the picture was taken at Lajes, Azores. I flew C-141s in Santa Maria a few times and the crosswinds were always at our limits or higher.

J.Otto

Total Time
WOW!

This looks shopped, but unfrotunately it isnt...

frog air at its finest!

LJ45

Total Time
I think I would have to change my shorts If I were in that airplane :)

NCherches

Total Time
5000+
Looks like the last few landings on airline flights I have been on lately...

Tgaug6300

Total Time
Enough
That would of happened in front of me, and I would of forgot my camera in the car.

pilothouston123

Total Time
>7,000
Goes to show you,
Every Approach is Slavalgable

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Agree with the poster above who said it looked 'shopped. I agree. That thing looks fake as hell. If it is real then I'm just going to say, "WOW."

LJ45

Total Time
Agree with the poster above who said it looked 'shopped. I agree. That thing looks fake as hell. If it is real then I'm just going to say, "WOW."

It is real! Airliners.net had the right up with the full series of pics and info.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
it is real! Airliners.net had the right up with the full series of pics and info.

a visitor from portugal posted sat november 28, 2009:
thanks to everyone that left a comment in my picture!
I'm kind of sad to think that there are people who actually think that this picture was "photoshoped". Well, let me say that it wasn't! This actually did happened, and i'm sorry that some of you are too jealous of someone else's work ;)
this was taken at f/9, 1/500" and 400mm! The only reason i find to explain the lack of the rudder and other parts is that they where caught in surprise, and at the time of the shoot, they didn't even had the time to correct it....
If you still don't believe me, send me an e-mail and i'll show you the sequence :)
thanks once again to all the other guys
paulo santos - portugal spotters

waka

Emasculating the Right
Total Time
4?
WOW!

This looks shopped, but unfrotunately it isnt...

frog air at its finest!

I bet you were one of those patriots:rolleyes: that ate Freedom Fries instead of French Fries.

BrokeAssPilot

It's All Good!!!
Total Time
4000+
You can easily tell its real due to the angle and pressure on the right landing gear...