Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atlcrashpad

Can't hold me down
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the Non Regional related topics on this part of the forum? T Shirts, socks, bags, wings on shirts, hot flight attendants, etc.... shouldn't these and others like them go under General or non aviation related forum?

ps. I do expect some "flame" over this posting too.

Ask them to start a gay regional pilot thread, so you ask your questions over there.

FN FAL said:
Ask them to start a gay regional pilot thread, so you ask your questions over there.

HAHAHA!!! LMAO:laugh: Good one FN FAL.:beer:

It is me...

Apparently it is just me. I would have posted it under "General" , but I doubt it would have been read or do any good. It appears it only got read here. Oh well, just trying to help keep this forum to "Regional" topics. My fault for trying.

Quit crying

ATL,

Quit your candya$$ crying. I'd ask you to come over the the Major thread, but we're not Hiring. Besides you Regional guys need to keep to yourselves. We still want your DUES though. Pay your DUES.

Last edited:
atlcrashpad said:
Apparently it is just me. I would have posted it under "General" , but I doubt it would have been read or do any good. It appears it only got read here. Oh well, just trying to help keep this forum to "Regional" topics. My fault for trying.

Good try, but this forum is WELL BEYOND any kind of help!!!!:beer: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back