Is Griz really NetJetWife?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJAowner

A funny thing just occurred to me. And all of my thoughts lead to the same conclusion. IT APPEARS THAT GRIZ AND NETJETWIFE ARE THE SAME PERSON. Crazy -- maybe -- but look at the following. If you have more information you may help prove or disprove this thesis. All informatio is welcome.

1. Prior to the TA failing, both Griz and NJW posted many, many, many posts. Since then, many of us have appeared again. Both of them are have been silent. Therefore, Griz = NJW.

2. Have you ever seen Griz and NJW respond to the same post? Therefore, Griz = NJW.

3. Have you ever seen Griz respond to a post by NJW, or vice versa? Therefore, Griz = NJW.

4. Griz spends lots of time at home. NJW spends lots of time at home. Therefore, Griz = NJW.

5. Griz doesn't fly now (so I have been told). NJW doesn't fly now. Therefore, Griz = NJW.

6. Griz argues with me, publishers, hawker and others. NJW debates the same people. Therefore, Griz = NJW.

7. Has anyone seen NJW and Griz at the same place? TA informational sessions? Therefore, Griz = NJW.

8. Griz used to appear to be on this board 24x7. NJW used to appear to be on this board greater than 24x7. Therefore, Griz = NJW.

9. As a hole in the hypothesis, I have not seen a painting of Griz' painting abilities.

Since most of you have been overwhelmed with both the TA vote and the presidential elections (I did not have a vote in the former), we all need some humor. I started this as a humorous thread, since you all need it, and as it developed, I thought is it all "merely coincidential"?

Only Griz and NJW really know -- unless they are both in the Caribbean together relaxing after the vote and sipping pina coladas.

Fly safe --- and remember to laugh.

All I know is Griz is definitely a man. lol. I talked to him on the phone. He is a great and knowledgable man.

NJAowner said:
Only Griz and NJW really know -- unless they are both in the Caribbean together relaxing after the vote and sipping pina coladas.
Too funny!
Fly safe --- and remember to laugh.
Something that a lot of people have forgotten how to do, and not just here either.

I know for a FACT that Netjetwife is exactly who she says she is. She is just a very concerned wife and mother who is incredibly passionate about what she believes in, and uses this forum to express her opinion....just like everyone else does, and just like this forum was designed for.

Her passion right now seems to be in the Netjets Pilots getting a good contract. Unfortunately that passion makes her an easy target for some of the anonymous posters to shoot at.

Fortunately for her, having thick skin makes her a very resilient person.

Go NJW/LB!

I knew Griz very briefly, when we both were employed by a run down, now defunct Metro freight company. I don't want to give out any personal info, but I can verify his existence, and that he is a knowledgable and pleasant gentleman.

Starman said:
NetJetWife looks a lot better in a dress than Griz does. Scary thought.
Boy, I would hope so.

I know Griz, but haven't seen him for a while. He could have had the operation.........no that's just not possible. But what an awful thing to do to my imagination.

NJW.......smart, concerned and Christy Brinkley looks....
Griz.......smart, concerned and Dan Blocker looks......
....I'll stick with the first fantasy.

Latest resources

Back