Is Griz really NetJetWife?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jergar999 said:
I knew Griz very briefly, when we both were employed by a run down, now defunct Metro freight company. I don't want to give out any personal info, but I can verify his existence, and that he is a knowledgable and pleasant gentleman.
jspilot said:
He is a great and knowledgable man.
Ok....now we know you're BOTH liars(and, quite possibly, the same person)! :D

FL717 said:
I know for a FACT that Netjetwife is exactly who she says she is. She is my wife and my mother who is incredibly passionate about what she believes in, and uses this forum to express her opinion....just like everyone else does, and just like this forum was designed for.

Her passion right now seems to be in the Netjets Pilots getting a good contract. Unfortunately that passion makes her an easy target for some of the anonymous posters to shoot at, like me.

Fortunately for her, having thick, rubbery skin makes her a very rubbery person.

Go NJW/LB!
ummm, dude, could your nose be more brown than it is right now??

Are you trying to score with her, or are you just being a smart one?

Hey NJA Owner

NJA Owner,

Thats some great analysis, I'm sure your kidding.

We on the "inside" have access to our own "board" that you don't. They are not the same.

Griz in a dress? Strapless? Evening gown? NAh, I can't see it!

God I gotta get out of this desert.

Only Griz and NJW really know -- unless they are both in the Caribbean together relaxing after the vote and sipping pina coladas.

I volunteer to go to the Caribbean and sip pina coladas in an attempt to verify your story.

I think the relevant question is WHY does NOODGEJETWIFEY feel that this Pilot forum is the new stomping ground for her Ladies oriented Tupperware/SlumberParty banter. Isn't there a website for her to play on with her peer group rather than post HUNDREDS of belated musings.

Remember... her posts are for people who aren't even in NOODGEJETWIFEY peer group (i.e. they actually work in the aviation field, not just sleep with someone from the aviation field as is her case).

How about NOODGEJETWIFEY giving out the website address for that WIVES forum you constantly rave about, and let us post our thoughts there as she so freely do here. Oh... wait.... you don't like that idea... the idea of NON-RELEVANT people posting annoying messages on YOUR peer group forum?? Well now you know how 99.999% of us feel.

Just because less than 1% of the "Pilots" around here feel the need to constantly examine your behind from extreme close proximity, does not mean that you are necessarily relevant here.

I can already see the NEW rally posting starting with Netjets. She will have 1000 posts before Christmas I'm sure.

Les Paul

Last edited:
Laughs!

Most of you, thanks for taking the bait and making this a humorous thread. The post was made in 110% humor intended. Just busting b@lls. We all need more humor. (Though GF, you took it sooo serious, you of all people).

Fly safe.

P.S. - Les Paul -- take it easy. This is the humorous thread. You have many other threads to attack NJW.

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
I can't believe there are still people who have not put Les Paul on ignore....

Griz and I have... but then again maybe I am Griz.
I haven't. I appreciate a guy who speaks his mind. I agree with his opinion.
Tell me this, is there a Net Jet husband?
Sincerely wish the best to Netjet PILOTS. (And other fracs.)
I come to the Frac. page to view the pilots thoughts, not some wacky,nut-job wifey opinion.

gunfyter said:
I can't believe there are still people who have not put Les Paul on ignore....
I actually enjoy reading his stuff. I'm still trying to figure out if he's really serious...

On an unrelated subject: I am actually the Lindbergh Baby!

Daveman said:
I haven't. I appreciate a guy who speaks his mind. I agree with his opinion.
Daveman,

There is a huge difference between voicing your opinion and just venting hateful statements without any real purpose. I think that's why a number of people on this board do not read the garbage that flows from Les Paul's pie hole anymore.

Latest resources

Back