• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let her show her boytoy if she wants

Here is the TAF line from KPNS on 15 SEPT:
FM0400 12080G110KT 1/2SM +SHRA SCT005 OVC015

Glad I wasn't there then or Indy now

I saw the thread and avatar in question before the banning. My thoughts were, yuck! then, "oh well, some gal is turning it around on the guys". Fair enough. I have no idea what the banning was about, but if it was in fact about the avatar, or the thread in hottest FBO guys, or on male strippers, then that is just wrong.

Fair is fair, let's apply the rules uniformly, instead of having "pink" rules and "blue" rules. (there's a joke in there someplace, I'm just too busy to reach for it right now)

Well I was forced to say goodbye to my Queen. Thanks alot!!

Every one is offended by every thing these days! Y'all need to have a beer and settle down. Don't like the t&a shots (male or female) don't freakin' look! This whole "I'm offended" thing is B.S. Letb it go, and for goodness sakes let her back on the board with her crappy avatar!

Looks like the avatars of women are being cleaned up, just like the ones of the men. Maybe the website isn't sexist after all...

English said:
Looks like the avatars of women are being cleaned up, just like the ones of the men. Maybe the website isn't sexist after all...

Good. This is an aviation website after all, and it should be kept like one.

I don't have anything against any kind of pics, but if you're after explicit pics, well, go to www.nowthats**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**edup.com, www.thehun.com or www.ratemyboner.com, www.ratemyboobs.com or whatever. It's out there and you can find it if you really want to. I know, long hours waiting for your pax (or cargo) can be grueling. ;)

You really shouldn't be forced to get excited over someones avatar at flightinfo.com. ;)

I would personally like to see all avatars containing people wearing anything you wouldnt let your daughter go out in banned, but I don't make the rules...... (horny bastards)

EDIT: Wow, I can say Horny, and Bastards?

Latest resources

Back