Is Flightinfo.com sexist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Eagle-ista

In a knee-jerk reaction to what was a light hearted thread, that I thought was hilarious, Skygoddess has been banned.

I suppose the avatar she chose was more vulgar than the ones of half naked women in provocative poses. I didn't think so (no, I'm not gay).

To the moderators;

If you are going to censor an avatar of a man in underwear, than I insist you ban all of the avatars of women in various stages of undress as well. This is just unfair, blatantly unfair. As some of the responses on the thread she started have said, it is about time for women to have a go at the avatar thing.

If you are going to ban men in suggestive poses, then ban the women in suggestive poses as well.

That is just bad form.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to ATL2CDG? Don't see him around here anymore.

On an unrelated note... glad I'm not in Indy:

KIND 230355Z 01017KT 1/4SM +SN BLSN VV003 M07/M09 A3000 RMK AO2 PK WND 01029/0301 TWR VIS 1/2 SLP171 SNINCR 1/4 P0000 T10721089 RVRNO $

Last edited:
Ditto! We have proven that this board is not for the faint of heart.

Gina and I support Skygoddess! :D TC

Not only that...I read a thread she started that asked about strip clubs that featured men, like the Thunder from Down Under. That thread is now gone. Why is it that we can have threads like this one...

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=44690&highlight=strip+club+cvg

...about strip clubs featuring women, but we can't have one about male strippers?

I think we need some female moderators.

mmmdonut said:
Whatever happened to ATL2CDG? Don't see him around here anymore.

On an unrelated note... glad I'm not in Indy:

KIND 230355Z 01017KT 1/4SM +SN BLSN VV003 M07/M09 A3000 RMK AO2 PK WND 01029/0301 TWR VIS 1/2 SLP171 SNINCR 1/4 P0000 T10721089 RVRNO $
I didn't fly last night, but when I came in this morning, the guy who flys opposite must have got a boat load. On the OAT probe was a one and a quater inch thick chunk of ice running the length of the probe.

Today was -20C at anyaltitude and no clouds for most of the flight...lots of lake effect snow though.

I see down south by Mississippi they had torndado warnings or watches?

FN FAL said:
Today was -20C at anyaltitude and no clouds for most of the flight...lots of lake effect snow though.
It was a heck of a lot colder than that when I was landing in Iqaluit and Churchill Canada this morning. I think it was around minus 28 or so F. Its hard to describe how cold that felt..

Latest resources

Back