• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Flight Options Close to Bankruptcy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LR31 shares, though out of production, are still pretty popular. I'd put them up against anything in the class anyday.

How so? That is a pretty broad statement. I don't believe the 31A is the top airplane in it's class. For one thing, as was already stated, the BE400A has quite the cabin for it's class. I'm not trying to pick a fight, that was just a pretty broad statement.

Ok, Lear 31 wins for the engines and climb rate. Cruse is not much off from a beechjet. Fun jet for the pilots flying it, if your not to big/tall. I'f i was riding in the back, it would be a beechjet no questions asked. That 31 tube is way small. Wonder what a beechjet would look like with those big engines?

oh come on, just LOOK at a Beechjet next to a 31!

;)

The beechjet has it's warts. How many jet aircraft have a fuel bladder inside the presure vessel? The deice/anti-ice systems are not up to par. It is under powered.

I will give you the cabin comfort. In the end, the seat in back is what sells airplanes.

31A

Big problem with the 31A in the frax world is baggage and the forward lav. Does look great on the ramp though.

Citation Xs

No flame bait!

Just looking for facts. It is november 8, and I was told that the Citation X deal fell through. Any FO pilots know the facts?

Thanks,
Slim

2 Things:

First, if KR did buy FX I don't think FO would be bigger than NJA - Maybe larger than the US division but still much smaller than the NJA operation (430+ airplanes world-wide).

Second, what’s the story on the X's with FO? I haven't followed the issue at all; on the road I heard they weren't going to be flown by FO pilots but contract.

Just curious?

Fly safe

Flops X's

I believe they will be flown by contract pilots until the shares are sold, then Flops pilots will take over. Going to be interesting to see how they back-up the aircraft with only 5 in the fleet.

Latest resources

Back