• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Delta recalling furloughed pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like Delta be hiring off the streets pretty soon, thanks for the reply.

Apparently we have a newhire coordinator ready, and they just announced the recall of up to 1000 flight attendants too. Look for possible Spring interviews, after all of the furloughs have either come back or bypassed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Apparently we have a newhire coordinator ready, and they just announced the recall of up to 1000 flight attendants too. Look for possible Spring interviews, after all of the furloughs have either come back or bypassed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Is it going to be Plato?

FJ

Is it going to be Plato?

FJ

It will be..........ME. I will start taking bribes next week! (ok, no $$ bribes, but a Wendy's hamburger will get you a long way....:)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Good Luck guys, the only problem is that most guys will be "career F/O's" and that would SUCK!! Not enough growth or retirements to help that problem. Hope that I am wrong, but from what I see, probably a true statement!

Well good then stay in your rj and retire there! The only way you will be a career fo is if your 50 all ready and then you shouldn't make the move. Sorry to be rude but I really get sick of people spreading crap they know nothing about. If you don't work at Delta what makes you able to answer the questions or make such bold and stupid comments.

Latest resources

Back