• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Delta getting 747's from JAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New International Flight Attendant uniform announced......

The Bra is a 36 LONG.......

Don't forget to tip your waitress.....Drive safe Atlanta......YOU ROCK!!

General's wife is gonna need a longer uniform size.

When talking about the "-400s" to North and South crews, sometimes people get a bit confused. The 744-400 is common to the North guys, while the 767-400 is common to the South. Someone recently explained a simple way to differentiate between the two so both North and South guys know which plane is being talked about.

A 744 will now be called a 4X4 (4 engines), and the 764 is a 2X4 (2 engines). It just makes the conversations more understandable. And, I hope DL gets a bunch more 4X4s. For those of you mentally challenged, that is called a 4 by 4. ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Maybe you should go work at "in and out burger"!!!

We heard this over & over in indoc last week. The Co wants A LOT more lift capability and soon. They are also VERY stoked on the deals they are getting for the MD-90's. Everything seems to point to a 'New Delta' mentality regarding running the Co. Aircraft for cheap, keep the employees happy, keep the pax returning is what we heard over & over. I hope it's true.

Baja.

Are U coming back????? I thought you were happy driving to the airport at Alaska Airlines and that you would not return...... What a tool...

Are U coming back????? I thought you were happy driving to the airport at Alaska Airlines and that you would not return...... What a tool...

He thinks he may have better eventual seniority IF DL ever does merge with AK.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
He thinks he may have better eventual seniority IF DL ever does merge with AK.

Bye Bye--General Lee

This guy is a joke... He even criticized NWA ALPA, saying they somewhat screwed him over for not doing enough for him while he was furloughed. He even said that he would never work for NWA again and that he was happy to drive to the airport. Now, he is again flying PMNWA a/c and is "happy as a clam"... Let me see, did NWA ALPA(I did thru monthly assesments) pay for his medical while he was furloughed? Yes. Did NWA ALPA include them in the BK claim? Yes... What else do you think we could have done for you dork? As much as I would like to welcome you back, I can't. You are self-serving ungrateful dweeb!!!!

This guy is a joke... He even criticized NWA ALPA, saying they somewhat screwed him over for not doing enough for him while he was furloughed. He even said that he would never work for NWA again and that he was happy to drive to the airport. Now, he is again flying PMNWA a/c and is "happy as a clam"... Let me see, did NWA ALPA(I did thru monthly assesments) pay for his medical while he was furloughed? Yes. Did NWA ALPA include them in the BK claim? Yes... What else do you think we could have done for you dork? As much as I would like to welcome you back, I can't. You are self-serving ungrateful dweeb!!!!

The General is kinda on the right track. As for you Jam-Bro...I have no idea what you are talking about. Here are a few quotes by me:

1) If I haven't already said it...THANKS to ALPA and the NWA guys on property that voted for this. It was very unselfish of you guys to include us furloughees. This cash has turned into a life send during my probationary period.

Again - THANKS!!!!

or this one (kinda made me laugh & remember what an ass you are)

2) Jam-bro....you're the idiot....I think that even furloughed employees can write letters of rec. BTW - What's with the attitude?

123 - I'm just reporting...That's what my friends said. He was a 727 f/o like me pre furlough.

I would agree w/ you regarding NWA's training. I thought that they had a great training program when I was there before. It's funny. Alaska thinks they have reinvinted the wheel in regards to training but I found their training to be equal to SkyW of possibley even worse.

Or best yet:

3) (reply to Jam-Bro)
So there you go dumba$$....I'm waiting for your "I'm Sorry." I also recieved an attachemt to fill out and return.

BTW - How did I become a dumba$$ for working at Alaska? I am SOOOO glad I never have the opportunity to be in the same cockpit as you. And oh yeah...Thanks for the medical payments. My guess is that you refused to pay like the rest of the group. As for your brothers that did pay... I'd like to say "THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!!" The insurance did help out my family more than you can imagine. Speaking of helping...The payments into my 401k and my checking account also very much helped out in this reduced income year. I very much look forward to the DC plan...Please send more $$$$!

Oh yeah...back to Jam-bro........If you read my previous post I said that my experience w/ NWA training was the best and my friends that is in there now said that it was somewhat confused....That's it. Nothing else was implied or infured. If NWA had a LAX base I'd be back in a sec.....I'm just looking out for myself and my family.

So jam-bro please get off yourself and chill the heck out. Every airline has it's plus's and minus's...yours is just at he bottom right now and I'm glad I'm not there currently - That's it dude.

SO there you have it. Three years ago I said " If NWA had a LAX base I'd be back in a sec.....I'm just looking out for myself and my family." Now they do and here I am. All a pilot can do these days is to look out for themselves and their families while supporting their fellow pilots. I can't imagine if there was anyone else out therein my position that wouldn't have done the same thing. And as I said before Jam, I hope we don't share a cockpit. Your glass 1/2 empty attitude is WAY to East Coast for me.

Baja.

BTW - What I have seen of both DAL & NWA's training so far is unbelievably above the rest.

Baja.....

Well said.....

Jam-Bro probably just needs to justify his Blockholder OT flying pickups while you were out....nevermind him....Us Southies will make his life a living hell......

Only thing I disagree with.....NWA training much better....and laid back....big picture, not peachtree city show-me-you-know-how-to-fly BS

the general is kinda on the right track. As for you jam-bro...i have no idea what you are talking about. Here are a few quotes by me:

1) if i haven't already said it...thanks to alpa and the nwa guys on property that voted for this. It was very unselfish of you guys to include us furloughees. This cash has turned into a life send during my probationary period.

You said:
i currently am furloughed from nwa and can't afford to go back. I was furloughed just short of one complete year and have been continually screwed over by the company and to a lesser degree, nwa alpa. I ask you again, how did nwa alpa screw you overthey are currently going through the recall list and approximately 50% of those available for recall are resigning their seniority. They should start hiring soon as they are woefully short now and will not get the number of furloughed pilots to come back that they thought. The union is not pressing for longevity credit for us, not trying to protect our seniority number and have continually consented to outsourcing to protect their pension.

again - thanks!!!!

Or this one (kinda made me laugh & remember what an ass you are)

2) jam-bro....you're the idiot....i think that even furloughed employees can write letters of rec. Btw - what's with the attitude?

This was posted by occam's razor, who is an executive mec chair at delta now and also was at nwa, in response to your post. Pretty much backs my assertion that you, while on furlough, could not recommend a new hire, regardless of the stupid letter you got... Now, who is the dumbass?????
quote:
Originally posted by going2baja
jam-bro....you're the idiot....i think that even furloughed employees can write letters of rec.
um...you're wrong.

Not just "sorta" wrong....utterly, absolutely, no-kidding, swa/fo, wrong.

The recommendation guidelines are in two pentry e-mails.

Did you get them?

123 - i'm just reporting...that's what my friends said. He was a 727 f/o like me pre furlough.

I would agree w/ you regarding nwa's training. I thought that they had a great training program when i was there before. It's funny. Alaska thinks they have reinvinted the wheel in regards to training but i found their training to be equal to skyw of possibley even worse.

Or best yet:

3) (reply to jam-bro)
so there you go dumba$$....i'm waiting for your "i'm sorry." i also recieved an attachemt to fill out and return.

Btw - how did i become a dumba$$ for working at alaska? I am soooo glad i never have the opportunity to be in the same cockpit as you. And oh yeah...thanks for the medical payments. my guess is that you refused to pay like the rest of the group. we all payed. If you did not, you went into bad standing... We all did it gladly. I will copy paste my alpa satements to shut your stupid mouth... That goes to show how much you don't know about the nwa pilots...as for your brothers that did pay... I'd like to say "thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!" the insurance did help out my family more than you can imagine. Speaking of helping...the payments into my 401k and my checking account also very much helped out in this reduced income year. I very much look forward to the dc plan...please send more $$$$!
this statement right here shows your true character. As i said before, you are a self-serving ungrateful dweeb...

oh yeah...back to jam-bro........if you read my previous post i said that my experience w/ nwa training was the best and my friends that is in there now said that it was somewhat confused....that's it. Nothing else was implied or infured. If nwa had a lax base i'd be back in a sec.....i'm just looking out for myself and my family.

So jam-bro please get off yourself and chill the heck out. Every airline has it's plus's and minus's...yours is just at he bottom right now and i'm glad i'm not there currently - that's it dude.

so there you have it. Three years ago i said " if nwa had a lax base i'd be back in a sec.....i'm just looking out for myself and my family." now they do and here i am. All a pilot can do these days is to look out for themselves and their families while supporting their fellow pilots. I can't imagine if there was anyone else out therein my position that wouldn't have done the same thing. And as i said before jam, i hope we don't share a cockpit. Your glass 1/2 empty attitude is way to east coast for me.

Again you don't know me... I am the most laid back guy to fly with.... What does empty my glass is a piece of crap like you putting the nwa pilots and nwa alpa down with your statements. Nwa alpa screwed you over??? How??? We all voted to pay your medical and it passed by the entire majority. We all did it a very hard time where every dollar counted. To hear you suggest that a single nwa pilot refused to pay medical assessments for furloughed nwa pilots upsets me.

btw - what i have seen of both dal & nwa's training so far is unbelievably above the rest.

seeya

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back