Is Delta a PFT outfit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

Is it true that during training you have to pay for your own hotel? So, in essence you are paying part of the training costs that most airlines cover.To me it sounds like Delta makes you pay part of your training cost.

M

Last edited:
Is it true that during training you have to pay for your own hotel? So, in essence you are paying part of the training costs that most airlines cover.To me it sounds like Delta makes you pay part of your training cost.

M

Well, our first year pay is $56/hr...that should help.

You are a f-ing moron!! I'm not even gonna waste my time explaining why.

M

Well if you got hired at USAIR you would make $1750 per month on the East side, $2730 on the West side, or $2870 on the 190 AND get a hotel for the 3-4 weeks of sim training.

At Delta you would make $3920 per month and have to pay $150-$200 for a crashpad for the month of sim training.

What would you rather do?? I'd take the extra $12K the first year over a cheap training hotel for a few weeks. I know it sucks to be where you are, but keep your head up....maybe some day USAIR will be as nice of a place to work as Delta is.

Why do you guys respond to an obvious troll?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back