Is Chewbacca the ultimate F/O?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fokkers&beer said:
and he never questions a duty assignment or talks back. .
It's been quite awhile but weren't there a few "NNNNNARRRRRAWWWWWW GGGGRRRRRAAAAACHHHHHHHHHSSS, AAAARRRRRRGGGGASWWWWWSS"
Ah he11, I was guilty of that myself.:D

WTF? I thought to have certificates one had to speak/write/understand the English language?

One captain says to the other captain: "How can you tell if your FO is gay?"

(yes, that was the joke .... it is understood that all captains consider the FO's to be gay ;))

Boeingman said:
Perhaps his flying skills were above par, but he probably smelled like cow dung, and he looked like hell sporting that unwashed and unshaven look.

Chewy was french!?!?

Buck

I'm not so sure if one can deem Chewbacca as the ultimate F/O untill all of his past is known. We all know that Han Solo was a guy of questionable moral character right? What are the odds that he was running some sort of right seat in the Millenium Falcon time building program.
Chewbacca was a slave of the Imperials on Coruscant. Han Solo saved him from being killed by an Imperial officer. Han, a young Imperial Navy lieutenant at the time, lost his commision as a result. Chewbacca swore a life debt to Han and started following him around the galaxy. Han taught Chewie to fly for free since he didn't have anything better to do on the long flights around the galaxy. It was actually his hope that Chewie would be able to hire on with some other outfit as a pilot or co-pilot ( First Officer ) so Han could go back to being Solo.

Han Solo was hardly a guy of questionable moral character. Yes, he was a smuggler but he always did the right thing where other people were concerned.

I think Chewie would be in a top 10 list of the best F.O.s for sure. Unfailingly loyal, good piloting skills, handy with weapons, handy with a wrench. Probably not the greatest conversationalist and definitely not good with the radio calls. All in all though I think he'd be a cool guy to fly with.

TP

I dare you to call Chewy gay. Have you guys checked out the trailer for the new Star Wars movie? Lots of Wookies, its excellent.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back