Is Chewbacca the ultimate F/O?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NewBlue said:
It would be highly amusing to see who busted who's butt.

I vote for the big hairy one.

I'd have to agree. With arms that will pull yours out of their sockets and that blaster, I find hard to see how the FAA will obtain his "compliance"!

Vik said:
He can't be the ultimate FO b/c his radio work is just aweful.
I used to have a Venezuelan F/O that was worse! As far as the "strong enough to rip your arms off" argument.....if some guy the size of the Arnold Swartzeneger showed up in your cockpit wearing nothing but an ammo belt(try and visualize if you dare), would you still fly with him? Wasn't his .......Wookee-hood hangin' out ? :eek:

Daveman said:
It's been quite awhile but weren't there a few "NNNNNARRRRRAWWWWWW GGGGRRRRRAAAAACHHHHHHHHHSSS, AAAARRRRRRGGGGASWWWWWSS"
Ah he11, I was guilty of that myself.:D

That sound just like some of the Mechanics I use to work with. :D

If Chewy is the best F/O then Princess Leia is the best IRO. She took the helm a few times but never did a takeoff or landing. She seemed to be a good stick and pretty hot in her day too.

Chewy is the ultimate F/O. The outfit (Han and the MF) was a little shaky, but theres quite a few operators out there that want A&P pilots out there to work on the equiptment during the layover. I know the old Sal Air used to do that.

As for the stink, I know my dog does'nt stink up the AC too much. And by the way this may be the coolest thread ever.

You couldn't tell she was Drewish.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back