• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Caribbean Sun going under?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear that, there are plenty of ex-alg guys at CribSun. If any of you ex ALG guys need a hand and know me just PM me and I'll see what I can do here are Republic if your interested.

Well here we go again! We were promised 3 months ago that are days off would not change by Skip Personally himself, now for Sept. we've lost a day off back down to 14 days a month! Today we have another big meeting with the brain dead i guess to tell us we're going to layoff more people! I have never seen a company treat their employees worse than this one! Not even Mesa can touch these guys! The whole thing is that this is a Stanford owned and operated company and no other division is treated like this! Stanford himself said that the employees are the MVP! BS! I wonder what he would think if he really new how bad it was here! Great job Skippy! "TOTO, I'VE GOT A FEELING WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE" :angryfire Viva La France!

13 more gone on Nov 6, 8 more gone Jan 15 2007! Going down to 4 airplanes from 9. Now I know why all you ASA guys liked Skip so Much. VIva LA France!:smash: :bomb: :puke:

The only reason they keep 4 airplanes is to maintain the 121 cert. as a scheduled carrier. If they have less than 4 the cert. it defaults into a supplemental cert. The funny thing is that they are just terminating pilots. The other groups such as f/a, mechs, gate agents, etc are untouched. Its really bizarre what's going on.

Any truth to the rumor that Republic Airways Holdings is looking to buy Caribbean Sun? Might be a nice fit for Delta wanting to expand flying into the caribbean using the 170.

Latest resources

Back