• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Love it? Nah.
Like it? I guess.
Could it be better? Absolutely!
Could it be worse? Unfortunately, yes.

But where else can you get paid a whopping $20k a year take-home while not killing a planeload of people on a daily basis?

Living the dream....

agree with everyone.. Doing something Ive always wanted to do. The prestige of flying a jet goes away quickly and all that is left is QOL. We get upset when we are told we have to work on our day off. First year pay stinks but that the way it has to be. It is awsome to live where you want to live even thou commuting sucks.. so Yes I am happy...for now...

I used to be in the restaurant business and we used to have a saying/rule of thumb....

An unhappy diner will complain to 10 people.... a satisfied diner might tell 1....

You never hear anybody anywhere talk about how happy they are... nobody really wants to hear it anyways.... How many happy dramas do you have on tv....

I guess my point is that unfortunately you only speak up when you're unhappy...

I agree with a previous post .. I love my job from the point when I disconnect from the push cart tuntil I line up at the gate and have to call for the ramp rats to get off their butts and do their f-in jobs.

I also have a new attitude towards my company when they extend me and/or take away a day off (unless its a weekend and then I get really pissed). I just remember that they are screwing themselves because every extra hour I fly gets me closer to the door.

Latest resources

Back