• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
drop the PA23 and PA44.

Re-arrange it like this

PC-12, C-414, some light twins

or put "taildraggers to turbines"

kill the Comm ASEL and AMEL also, dude everybody on this board has those. that is gay, listing a commercial ASEL

we gotta work on your ego and your I-burn-Jet-A image. Go to your driveway and take off the "FAA Licensed Pilot" license plate bracket, that is also gay. Matter of fact, ditch the entire car, probably a Nissan Sentra or Volvo your mom gave you.

get a 0% down new Lexus or BMW, something with female appeal. Remember, females attract females.

surround yourself with positive energy, look in the mirror and G-5 should jump out at you, not a Seminole with burgundy seats and heat shrunk panel.

get a personalized plate that says FLY-FAST or JET-GUY or something. That is what you aspire to, so starting living it. Get "comfortable" with it now. Screw the non-believers. Perception IS reality.

Is Eagle hiring? I got off-track. I have no idea.

welcome to aviation

Last edited:
I don't burn Jet-A yet. I got a Civic Si that enough curb appeal for you? Fly Fast and Jet Guy license plate just screams hey I'm a fag look at me lol. If I was going to put PC12 first I'd have to fly it more than a handful of times. May I add something to help your image? Take out the Changing diapers nothing pushes females away faster than a dude with kids already unless your rich. You rich lol?

drop the PA23 and PA44.

Re-arrange it like this

PC-12, C-414, some light twins

or put "taildraggers to turbines"

kill the Comm ASEL and AMEL also, dude everybody on this board has those. that is gay, listing a commercial ASEL

we gotta work on your ego and your I-burn-Jet-A image. Go to your driveway and take off the "FAA Licensed Pilot" license plate bracket, that is also gay. Matter of fact, ditch the entire car, probably a Nissan Sentra or Volvo your mom gave you.

get a 0% down new Lexus or BMW, something with female appeal. Remember, females attract females.

surround yourself with positive energy, look in the mirror and G-5 should jump out at you, not a Seminole with burgundy seats and heat shrunk panel.

get a personalized plate that says FLY-FAST or JET-GUY or something. That is what you aspire to, so starting living it. Get "comfortable" with it now. Screw the non-believers. Perception IS reality.

Is Eagle hiring? I got off-track. I have no idea.

welcome to aviation

I happened to come to red light behind some old guy with a license plate that said My son is an FAA licensed pilot. Might not have been exactly like that but it had FAA in it. Probably the worst license frame I've seen. Who the F cares if your son is a pilot.

I can't stand those license plate frames. Another one I hate is the my other car is a piper! Please

Hi!

I do NOT have a Commercial SEL. Interesting.

cliff
GRB

Get it lest you be below everyone else on FI.

I happened to come to red light behind some old guy with a license plate that said My son is an FAA licensed pilot. Might not have been exactly like that but it had FAA in it. Probably the worst license frame I've seen. Who the F cares if your son is a pilot.
We were coming into ORD and it was gusting 30+.
We were getting rocked on the way down. As the passengers were getting off, a guy asked the captain, who was saying good-bye, "Was that you or the FO landing?" and he pointed to me. He popped his head in and said "My son is a pilot at Eagle, and I have ridden with him many times. This wind was some heavy stuff and I could tell you really know your stuff by that approach and landing" ....
I replied, "Oh, well I was just hanging on for the ride myself and letting the training wheels do the work"

I don't burn Jet-A yet. I got a Civic Si that enough curb appeal for you? Fly Fast and Jet Guy license plate just screams hey I'm a fag look at me lol. If I was going to put PC12 first I'd have to fly it more than a handful of times. May I add something to help your image? Take out the Changing diapers nothing pushes females away faster than a dude with kids already unless your rich. You rich lol?

I am both rich in money terms and in life/family terms. I thank God for that, because I cannot jump up and down and claim "I did it on my own."

I did not. Yes I am rich, both in terms of physical money in the bank and as stated, life and family.

I also change diapers every day. I am married. Want to meet girls? Get a girlfriend. Want to have other women try to sleep with you? Get a wife.

Ditch the Civic

Last edited:
Want to have other women try to sleep with you? Get a wife.
I completely agree.
Deep down inside, girls are like men, and don't want drama. They want a guy who will give it to them, and then leave them. Knowing the guy will go home to his wife and family, and not bother her.

Latest resources

Back