Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DC4boy

addicted user
I just tried to watch this movie on HBO. I feel insulted that whomever made that movie thinks I, or the general public, are that stupid.

Could there be a worse movie....?

Yah not such a great movie. But did you guys see Numb3ers on Friday night. Think its on CBS. Anyway it was about this airplane designer who designed a VTOL private aircraft and they couldn't find him on radar so they launched 2 F-16's to intercept him exept when they showed the planes they were F/A-18's and not F-16s. Plus they said the planes were launched from an air force base. last time I checked the air force doesn't fly any F/A-18s. Too bad hollywood can't get sh1t right.

DC4boy said:
I just tried to watch this movie on HBO. I feel insulted that whomever made that movie thinks I, or the general public, are that stupid.

Yes, there are two, to be exact. Take your pick...

Yentil

or

Gigli

pwendell said:
And I'm guessing that the new 'House of Wax' just might be #3.
Hahaha... :D

Yea! You know when the commercial sucks worse than suck...the movie is going to be really bad.

Speaking of horror flicks...Rob Zombie has another one coming out soon. House of 1000 corpses was pretty good for an "art" film. I think his second may a better product.

DC4boy said:

Erm, yes; how about Iron Eagles I-III?!

C

Incubus...starring William Shatner. They spoke Esperanto throughout the whole thing.

Latest resources

Back