Iraqi Invasion Implications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Surplus1, twa dude, btw, and everyone else who participated in this discussion,

Please dont turn this into a private discussion, I have been following closely and learning alot from everyone who has participated. I've even sent emails to some of the pilots that i"ve had similar discussions with letting them know about this thread. If anyone dosent like this or thinks its a waste of time, they simply dont have to click on the thread. The posts may be longwinded (j/k) but they are very informative, surplus1 and twa dude, you have alot of valuable information to share please continue to do so.

I thought I was very informed in the Palestinean/Israeli conflict and realize now that there is always more to learn.

Always learning something new,

s.o.s.JTB

conflict

TO THE LAST POSTER AND A FEW OTHERS,IT IS NOT A PALESTINIAN-ISRAELI CONFLICT AS THE MEDIA AND A FEW GOV. TRY TO PRESENT IT.IT IS A MANY YEARS ARAB-ISRAELI OR ARAB-JEWISH(ISRAELI) CONFLICT THAT HAS BEEN TWISTED. IT DOES HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE REST OF THE WORLD.WORLD WAR 1 WAS TRIGGERED BY ONE MURDER,AVIATION INSECURITY BECAME A HUGE PROBLEM WITH NO SOLUTION BY A FEW GROUPS OF ARABS.ARABS AND THEIR MATES SEEM TO USE THE WORD PALESTINE FOR OTHER REASONS.NEVER EXISTED A STATE OF PALESTINE,THE BRITS(MOSTLY) LEFT A LOT OF ARABS IN THE AREA DIVIDED INTO SOME NEW STATES AND KINGDOMS.THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO CLEAN OUT THE AREA,ANY NON ARAB IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA IS FACING DEATH.

s.o.sJTB

Thank you for your comments. I'm willing to continue here (until we run out of things to say) if that is what you all want. I would also like to hear from others as to their preference. I just didn't want to offend anyone.

Let's wait to hear from TWA Dude and see what his thoughts are.

To be sure, I am learning from him as well. It is good to have more than one perspective on any issue.

Surplus1

I too have been following this thread as it has morphed into something a little off the original subject. I've been working on amd off myself over the last six months to understand the problem. I'm just not enlightened enough to post what I think is an intelligent analysis and solution for the problem. I may never be, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try.

Anyways, it beats the constant "They stole my flying." posts that have become so commonplace on this board.

Regards

Re: Re: My longwinded response, part 1

surplus1 said:
Thank you so much for the kind words and for your detailed reply. I am enjoying our discussion immensely, perhaps more so than any other exchange that I've had to date in this forum. .

Surplus1:

Thanks for your kind words. I'm pleasantly surprised that others are following and enjoying the conversation as well. My girlfriend was very displeased with me yesterday because I took so much time at the keyboard. It was by far my longest posting and my flying for the next week will prevent another one like it.

I notice you provide lots of quotes and statistics, which is great. I could too but I'm frankly too lazy. Since I'd rather be accurate than precise I just keep things simple. As you pointed out none of what we say here will have any effect on the issue, but debating it is healthy.

Later.

Surplus;
Looks like your AFL/CIO & ALPA supported anti-war candidate, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (D – Saudi Arabia), isn't doing well in her bid for re-election down in GA this evening.

Latest resources

Back