Iraqi Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
June 25th, 2008 4:30 PM Eastern
Is Senator Obama’s Campaign Booking CNN?

by Greta Van Susteren
So…here is my question: is Senator Obama’s campaign booking CNN now?

Naaa CNN, MSNBC etc are all part of the Obama campaign. Just watch them for an hour and see how much praise, I mean press they give to the Obama campaign, Obama supporters or Dem party analysts. It really is scary and ridiculous at the same time...
Yet the Dems have the gall to call for a "fairness doctrine"...

Care to provide a reference? I call BS. Faux sucks.

Here ya go big guy:
CLINTON CAMPAIGN CHAIR TERRY MCAULIFFE SPEAKING TO FOX NEWS ON APRIL 22: Hillary has won all the states we have to win in the general election. Absolutely critical. I just got word that literally thousands of people are going to HillaryClinton.com, signed up. They like her fight. And they like what she is saying. And they are ready to take this thing on. And let me congratulate FOX because you were the first ones to call it for Hillary Clinton. Fair and balanced FOX. You beat them all.

Here ya go big guy:

That's only the Clinton campaign. He claimed that both campaigns had praised Faux. I don't believe the Obama campaign has. The Clinton campaign was furious at the other networks because they perceived a bias against the Hilldabeast.

A few years ago NPR ran a segment on them. It was very impressive that despite having not flown an airplane for something like 9 years, they kept hundreds and hundreds of people on the payroll.

5.5 Billion in airplanes?

Where did they find the money? Better yet, where do you find a business card that will hold the title:

"Iraqi Airways director general Capt. Kifah Hassan Jabar"

Im betting they got the $ from the same place they got all the fully-restored-brand-new-looking C130Es for their AF.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back