Iraqi Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
0_22_062708_iraqair2.jpg

"Iraqi Airways has invested $5 billion in new aircraft from longtime supplier Boeing."

Darn, they sure got a steal on that 727, only 5B, no wonder the airforce is buying french :)

A few years ago NPR ran a segment on them. It was very impressive that despite having not flown an airplane for something like 9 years, they kept hundreds and hundreds of people on the payroll.

5.5 Billion in airplanes?

Where did they find the money? Better yet, where do you find a business card that will hold the title:

"Iraqi Airways director general Capt. Kifah Hassan Jabar"

Last edited:
I bet you were unaware that the campaigns of Obama and Clinton said numorous times that Fox had the most fair coverage on the campaign trail than any other news network, cable or traditional.

If you believe that then I've got some ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensm...e_says_Fox_has_been_deeply_irresponsible.html

Story two.

Keep in mind the Obama supporters think everything is off limits with Obama, and anything that puts his character to test is racial. You watch, he will get a free pass on most issues.

Also remember, I asked you to look up journalism.

Fox often makes a point to seperate a commentary like Oreilly from a journalist like Wallace.

But Obama supporters refuse o see this.

Medeco

I could go on and on, but so could you

June 25th, 2008 4:30 PM Eastern
Is Senator Obama’s Campaign Booking CNN?

by Greta Van Susteren
I debated whether to tell you this or not…but I did promise behind the scenes information here on GretaWire….so here it is…yesterday at 9:00am I personally booked Reverend Sharpton to appear ON THE RECORD at 10pm eastern to discuss Don Imus. At 8:12pm, less than 2 hours before we were to begin our 10pm news show, I received a call in my office from Reverend Sharpton…he said that Senator Obama’s campaign had called and asked him to appear on CNN at the same time he was due to appear on ON THE RECORD and thus could not make our show at the top. I told him that our first segment was the one he had been booked for almost 12 hours earlier and which we had discussed …he said Senator Obama’s campaign called and wanted him on CNN and that he was sorry.
So…here is my question: is Senator Obama’s campaign booking CNN now?

Latest resources

Back