• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iranian President's DC-8 at JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... Whether or not I have served my country is immaterial. It does not make me any more or any less patriotic than any of the fine people who have participated in this discussion who may or may have not had the opportunity to serve...
I agree with you here 100%.

Having said that; we definitely need people who are willing to risk their own lives fighting for our freedoms - and yes that's exactly what they're doing for us over in Afghanistan and in Iraq. And we should be very grateful to them every day...

However, we also need people who are willing to take up the fight with the enemy through other means; for example through the power of the written word.

Yet as well-versed as you seem to be, your defeatist attitude is not helping us at all! Instead, people on the other side of the spectrum only feel strengthened in their resolve when they see how negative outlook some Americans have on the possibility of winning the war on Islamo-fascism.

Just my personal view.

I wonder if anyone had the foresight to mention to him that his "planehood" would be handled by female controllers on the way out

denny is in a very minor way serving america - just by being passionate about politics and embracing debate. most chumps don't even care about anything but their own money, their own stuff, their own lives. not that I bring up politics with other pilots... I'd sooner hang myself with the escape rope.

I hope I'm not the only one who is wondering this, but... How exactly did he get issued a dip clearance into our country? Perhaps someone issued it. If not, he'd be fair game for our fighters on the way in...

Latest resources

Back