Iranian President's DC-8 at JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Spectre

How does everyone feel when you taxi by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's DC-8 at JFK?

I see his plane parked across from JetBlue's terminal and it makes me sick. Here's a guy who's supplying weapons to kill our troops in Iraq. Furthermore, everyone knows his feelings about America, Isreal, and 9/11.

I'm not flying on the day of his departure, but I think whoever is in front of this guy should have a parking brake failure...or maybe every airplane on the tarmac that day should have a parking brake failure...

Last edited:
I'm not flying on the day of his departure, but I think whoever is in front of this guy should have a parking brake failure...or maybe every airplane on the tarmac that day should have a parking brake failure...

Deploy a slide... by "accident". Both in front of and behind his jet.

How does everyone feel when you taxi by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's DC-8 at JFK?

I see his plane parked across from JetBlue's terminal and it makes me sick. Here's a guy who's supplying weapons to kill our troops in Iraq. Furthermore, everyone knows his feelings about America, Isreal, and 9/11.

I agree with seeing his planes, but be careful before you blame Iran for everything. Our military lost over 180,000 weapons in Iraq.

I agree with seeing his planes, but be careful before you blame Iran for everything. Our military lost over 180,000 weapons in Iraq.

I think you are referring to small arms. Although some of our troops have been killed by small arms fire ( I don't have the numbers) I think more have been killed by IEDs.

According to the State Department, Iran is supplying the material and technology to make very leathal "shaped charged" IEDs in Iraq.

Last edited:

I'll be happy to stop and give way to him. The sooner he gets the he11 out of our country the better.

Last edited:
I think you are referring to small arms. Although some of our troops have been killed by small arms fire ( I don't have the numbers) I think more have been killed by IEDs.

According to the State Department, Iran is supplying the material and technology to make very leathal "shaped charged" IEDs in Iraq.

And our state department is never wrong.....I guess my point is yea sure Iran is supplying weapons; they want in on the Shiya territory and rich oil fields south of Iraq. Just like the UN said prior to the the 2003 CHARGE!!! by Bush. We are now so weak as a nation all we can do is yell at them (via Fox news) and invite their president over to our country....Gosh I'm so glad W was our president to lead us through this. What a freaking joke. Now people will realize we are stronger working with the UN and through diplomacy. So the next time something happens we don't go off Half-cocked.

And our state department is never wrong.....I guess my point is yea sure Iran is supplying weapons; they want in on the Shiya territory and rich oil fields south of Iraq. Just like the UN said prior to the the 2003 CHARGE!!! by Bush. We are now so weak as a nation all we can do is yell at them (via Fox news) and invite their president over to our country....Gosh I'm so glad W was our president to lead us through this. What a freaking joke. Now people will realize we are stronger working with the UN and through diplomacy. So the next time something happens we don't go off Half-cocked.

WOW,

I take you'll be supporting Good Ol' Hilly this time around!! Haa!!

I have a better idea, we sneak out there in the middle of the night and stash dead/rotten fish in the avionics bay and the air conditioning packs!! Then let them enjoy!!

Latest resources

Back