• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iran says oil too cheap

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I give a ---- what W did or did not do in the ANG.
To get back to the subject of renewable energy and the German national/business case.

http://www.sustainablebusiness.com/index.cfm/go/news.feature/id/1208

Agreed.

That's a great article. Best quote:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Germany's most urgent conclusion is that the period lasting until about 2020 comprises "make-or-break" years for the renewable energy transition."

They see it as urgent because the time to redesign and implement a modern industrial nation's new energy policy is when energy (re: oil) is relatively cheap . . . I.E. NOW. Wait until oil is off the charts and the process will take a whole lot longer and cost a whole lot more.

Like "accept a much lower standard of living for a decade or two", welcome to the second/third world more.

Course, if they're wrong and oil is just a "bubble", they look stupid. Personally, I think they're pretty smart.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Lets see. Didn't a national news anchor step down from his position after reporting on this falsehood and then refusing to back down when confronted? That's a rhetorical question, we all know the answer is yes. But of course if you hate Bush enough the facts don't seem to matter much. "'Nuf Said."

That's the best solution to the problem!!!
Lets show'em how cheap a cruise missile is.

I 2nd that. We need a President who is not afraid to open up that briefcase that the Secret Service carries for him. I am tired of this BS from these countries. Every one hates the USA until they have an earthquake or something like that and then they expect us to jump in and rebuild their country.

Latest resources

Back