Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Okay got an Ipod from my now exgirl friend and no freakin clue how to use the damn thing. Are there any websites anyone knows about to get me up to speed. Thanks, and MESA sux!!!

You'll be bouncing through the terminal with your buds in your ears, sunglasses on, hair frosted and pulling your rollaboard with the flashing wheels in no time flat!

Congrats!
:beer:

On a serious note, watch that thing. Had my Ipod stolen right out from under my nose while deplaning on a deadhead.

I did the same thing this weekend. Just plug the ipod into a USB port and it should prompt a software download.

Yea along with a broken dreams and all that crap...sorry Im a lil emotional, just happened today. Steady bed exercise, and she was an accountant who had a lil money to support my flying habit....never mind!!!! blah, blah, blah....MESA sux!!!!!

Okay got an Ipod from my now exgirl friend and no freakin clue how to use the damn thing. Are there any websites anyone knows about to get me up to speed. Thanks, and MESA sux!!!

Hey Dip********************, why are you posting this retard ******************** here? Jesus... If you cant work an Ipod you are more or less in need of a wheelchair asap.

Latest resources

Back