Ipod virgin

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
Okay got an Ipod from my now exgirl friend and no freakin clue how to use the damn thing. Are there any websites anyone knows about to get me up to speed. Thanks, and MESA sux!!!

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
You'll be bouncing through the terminal with your buds in your ears, sunglasses on, hair frosted and pulling your rollaboard with the flashing wheels in no time flat!

Congrats!
:beer:

On a serious note, watch that thing. Had my Ipod stolen right out from under my nose while deplaning on a deadhead.

CaptSeth

Total Time
?
He'll need a backpack to go with it, don't forget.

rickair7777

Total Time
Lots
I did the same thing this weekend. Just plug the ipod into a USB port and it should prompt a software download.

Goose Egg

Big Jens
Total Time
3k-ish
You got an iPod from your now ex-girlfriend? Score dude.

-Goose

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
Yea along with a broken dreams and all that crap...sorry Im a lil emotional, just happened today. Steady bed exercise, and she was an accountant who had a lil money to support my flying habit....never mind!!!! blah, blah, blah....MESA sux!!!!!

aerobat21

Total Time
Okay got an Ipod from my now exgirl friend and no freakin clue how to use the damn thing. Are there any websites anyone knows about to get me up to speed. Thanks, and MESA sux!!!

Hey Dip********************, why are you posting this retard ******************** here? Jesus... If you cant work an Ipod you are more or less in need of a wheelchair asap.

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
Hey Dip********************, why are you posting this retard ******************** here? Jesus... If you cant work an Ipod you are more or less in need of a wheelchair asap.

kcuf you very much sir!!!! I was trying to figure out some features and most here are in the special know how...

Cobraair75drvr

Total Time
12000+
While we are talking ipods, how about a few more questions? Being cheap pilots, what is the best way to get free music onto the ipods? Who wants to pay apple 99 cents/song? I have seen a few adds for a device(mishare-I think) that allows you to connect and transfer music from Ipod to Ipod. Has anyone used this? Any other good ideas for getting free/discounted music without going to jail.

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
That is exactly what I am having trouble doing. It prompts me to enter user name and password for the ex....wtf?

SLOTH

gold member
Total Time
While we are talking ipods, how about a few more questions? Being cheap pilots, what is the best way to get free music onto the ipods? Who wants to pay apple 99 cents/song? I have seen a few adds for a device(mishare-I think) that allows you to connect and transfer music from Ipod to Ipod. Has anyone used this? Any other good ideas for getting free/discounted music without going to jail.

Best way is to use Senuti to download music from anyone else's iPod to your computer and then to your iPod. The only catch is that it only works on Mac, but I'm sure that there's an equivalent product available for Windows PC. You can also get music from anyone for download by getting their files on a DVD-R, thumb drive, or whatever else stores a great quantity of data.

SLOTH

gold member
Total Time
Just hook up the iPod to your computer and it'll basically walk you through the steps necessary to get the music on there. If that's not enough to help you, just go to the Apple website for assistance as previous poster(s) have pointed out. It really isn't difficult at all. You know how to use a computer and you know how to drag and drop right?

b82rez

Total Time
_
Just hook up the iPod to your computer and it'll basically walk you through the steps necessary to get the music on there. If that's not enough to help you, just go to the Apple website for assistance as previous poster(s) have pointed out. It really isn't difficult at all. You know how to use a computer and you know how to drag and drop right?
Not exactly. You have to go through some steps to be able to view the hidden files on your ipod. Once you do that then you can copy them. I'm not sure the apple website will help you. They're the ones that intentionally hid these files in the first place.

SLOTH

gold member
Total Time
b82rez,

You misunderstood my post. I was talking about getting music on the iPod. Check post #15 for more detail about getting music from iPod to computer.