• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Introducing FlightCrewCentral.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even at the ripe old age of 42, I like to keep my mother from being embarrassed of me. Not only that I don't think my wife would be too open to that idea. :)

Tell her it's just business. It is very important to stare at her Coach purse or Granite countertops when you say that.

"Nothing personal baby, just business. Those crazy pilots need something we can provide. It's basic supply and demand. These cute little babes have a wiget. Pilots want to see them widgets. We own the supply, SugarBritches. The pilots supply the demand. It's just business."

so basically its just another travel site like fodors or lonely planet etc which already provides that info.

so basically its just another travel site like fodors or lonely planet etc which already provides that info.

This is what I posted in response to your observation in the LLC section...

Morning.

On the surface I can't deny that's what it appears. But if you dig deeper you'll see the additional services that are meant to help you pre-plan your overnighting activities and get great last minute offers for a getaway. There is much more to this and I'm working on another entry in the blog to help explain along with a few scenarios.

But one other thing I want to stress is, the travel part is only a fraction of the site's intended purpose. As the name states, it's to centralize the services we need as flight crew and that goes beyond just travel.

It's going to take some time for it to make sense but I have shown what's coming to a handful of my industry friends and they agree it's what we need as crew.

Jeff

Latest resources

Back