• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interviewed for a G-550 job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally dont think you should do it for less than 130K. In my opinion it doesnt matter if you are typed or not. They interviewed you because they like you and your experience. An airplane is an airplane. You gotta start somewhere. Dont sell yourself short. I work or a similar operation and schedule and our starting salary in our company is around the 130k.

I got the job, G3G4 the salary is in line with what you have said. Thanks for the input guys, looking very forward to this job!

I got the job, G3G4 the salary is in line with what you have said. Thanks for the input guys, looking very forward to this job!

Glad to hear you got 130K, or their abouts. Getting under 100K would just be about the most pathetic thing I've ever heard for a G550. Our company has a GV and getting under 130K would be roll-on-the-floor hilarious. I know a few people flying Part 135 on the GV and make more than 130K with full benefits.

Congrats.

Thank you, I am very excited. I was expecting anywhere from 70-100K, so more than that was a bonus.

85k-95k would be a more realistic salary for a non-type rated, entry level FO, with no prior Gulfstream time. Bonuses and other perks could bring your total compensation into the low six figures but asking for 130K right out of the box would be a pretty bold move. Just my opinion.
Respecfully, what's that we say about being our own worst enemies? I guarandamntee you if you go to doctorsinfo.com or ambulancechasersinfo.com, you won't hear one tell another "no, you're asking too much. You should be happy making $40K less".

Good luck getting well north of $100K siuc.

Congrats on getting the job. Hope it works out for you better than the last one.

Respecfully, what's that we say about being our own worst enemies? I guarandamntee you if you go to doctorsinfo.com or ambulancechasersinfo.com, you won't hear one tell another "no, you're asking too much. You should be happy making $40K less".

Good luck getting well north of $100K siuc.

Congrats...too bad your going to be considered upper class and taxed as such pretty soon.........

Does this company also operate a Falcon 50?

If he's smart, he won't answer that or any other question about his employer on a public message board... ;) TC

P.S.--Congrats, SIU!

Latest resources

Back