• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interviewed for a G-550 job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
85k-95k would be a more realistic salary for a non-type rated, entry level FO, with no prior Gulfstream time. Bonuses and other perks could bring your total compensation into the low six figures but asking for 130K right out of the box would be a pretty bold move. Just my opinion.
Yes, the 130K seemed slightly high. As soon as I hear back for sure on if I got the job I will find out the salary.

Yes, the 130K seemed slightly high. As soon as I hear back for sure on if I got the job I will find out the salary.

I was thinking you had other PIC turbo-jet time. Either way though, in that area you need better than $100K for the G550.

But I guess it depend on the company and about 1 million other things. I really don't know any company that hires a pilot to be an FO on a G550, at least not for long. Its usually co-captain getting his 50-100 hours to be PIC.

Yes, I think that I posted above that I will be getting typed on it right off the bat.

I agree. I'm not far from there in the same A/C and I think that 85-90K for a non-typed 550 Pilot is about the going rate. In today's market, I'd take it! Those opportuities don't come along every day. Good luck.

Calling BS on this one (again)

Hey guys, maybe some of you don't follow the Frac board but this guy is taking you for a ride on his behalf. He's now pulling a joke on you pt91 guys.

Check this out:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=112149

I thought there was something familiar with this. This joker just hibernated until most had forgotten about him. NOT ME!!

I don't expect you to read the whole thread, so I will save you the trouble. Once he got called out he became VERY quiet.

If this joker was somewhat smart he would at least have got a new screen name and avatar. Then it could have worked.

FZ

Last edited:
Hey guys, maybe some of you don't follow the Frac board but this guy is taking you for a ride on his behalf. He's now pulling a joke on you pt91 guys.

Check this out:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=112149

I thought there was something familiar with this. This joker just hibernated until most had forgotten about him. NOT ME!!

I don't expect you to read the whole thread, so I will save you the trouble. Once he got called out he became VERY quiet.

If this joker was somewhat smart he would at least have got a new screen name and avatar. Then it could have worked.

FZ

Ok FZ, I'll admit it. I was bored so I read the entire thread you posted and still have no clue as to what your talking about. How is this guy taking us for a ride? What did he get called out on? Have you been getting into Grandpa's cough syrup again?

Apparently a few could not understand how on earth I would turn down the holy grail that is NetJets, I rolled the dice, went to the desert and hated it now I am back with a 550 offer, so in the end I am very glad I did not go to NetJets.

Did you miss the part where I said that I hated living there, and flying to the places like Iran, and Lebanon was dangerous for an American.

The job was good, but it was not for me.

No, I sure missed that part.

Well, usually my memory doesn't fail me but this may be one of those rare occasions. I'l rest my case and offer my apologies if I was talking out of my butt.

Good luch with the G..

Latest resources

Back