• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Interview with Logbook Pro

Spinn555

Total Time
A few
Has anyone received any flak during an interview showing up with only a Logbook Pro print-out?

southFL

Total Time
~4,000
I showed up for an interview with a logbook pro printout in a nice binder at a Part 91 company. I had my green paper logbook in my bag just in case they wanted to see my endorsements. After I got the job, they asked me what program I used.

However, I'm sure someone out there might have a problem with it.

FO4life

Total Time
I have gone with logbook Pro and they all liked it.

sqwkvfr

Baseball junkie
Total Time
a lot
It doesn't really matter now, but I've seen recruiting ads for Mesa that said electronic logbooks were not acceptable.

I don't know about anyone else, but that didn't turn me off electronic logbooks one bit....I just thought that it was interesting that they, of all employers, were picky about such a thing.

Rokit88

Total Time
It doesn't really matter now, but I've seen recruiting ads for Mesa that said electronic logbooks were not acceptable.

I don't know about anyone else, but that didn't turn me off electronic logbooks one bit....I just thought that it was interesting that they, of all employers, were picky about such a thing.

Why would they not allow them. The FAR just says "reliable record" not "In a green Jeppeson professional binder in a blue pen written in all caps."

Sec. 61.51 - Pilot logbooks.
(a) Training time and aeronautical experience. Each person must document and record the following time in a manner acceptable to the Administrator:
(1) Training and aeronautical experience used to meet the requirements for a certificate, rating, or flight review of this part.
(2) The aeronautical experience required for meeting the recent flight experience requirements of this part.

Midnight Flyer

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I've seen recruiting ads for Mesa that said electronic logbooks were not acceptable.

Whatever. Mesa sucks. How can such a crappy airline have the nerve to say they don't accept electronic logbooks. besides, their applicants don't have many hours to begin with anyway. :rolleyes:

Cobra17

¿quién es tu papi?
Total Time
What about Flight Simulator Pro? I am closing in on 200 hours PIC in a 172.