• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview with Delta's Anderson....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the stuff up in Novi. Nice place great lakes and great houses. Ann Arbor is not too bad too.

West of Ft Worth. Out near Aledo. We also have a ranch up near Jacksboro.

I live in ATL full time, but have places out in TX. We are waiting to see what the terms and conditions are before we move back. Commute to ATL stinks.

I lived in Novi for 3 years. Would be glad to move back if it ever came necessary.

Hi!

Living in Southern Michigan?

I have lived in 25 places. #25 on my list (the worst) was S. Michigan.

I went to HS in S. Michigan. There were 5 in my family. Since us kids graduated HS, my family moved to FL/FL, OR, MN, WI. No one in the family lives in MI now.

cliff
YIP

Yeah, LA and ATL are a lot worse than Snowtown, No-town, and Motown..... Riight. This guy is the biggest moron on the planet. I guess if he ever got LA based, he would move to the ghettos....pure genius.
Bye Bye--General Lee

Despite the non-stop slamming of our bases, the perceived quality of them will not factor into SLI, so why not just give it a rest?

FWIW, I have lived in south before and don't care for it as much as the Midwest where I grew up. It's all personal choice.

If you don't like the cold fine. Some of us actually do like a real change of seasons. 10 months out of the year it is very pleasent (until winter drags into March). I wouldn't live in downtown Detroit any more than I would downtown ATL. Get about an hour away and it's a whole different story. What makes you think your Peachtree suburbs are any better or worse than our little villages and towns west and north of DTW?

DTW is our most junior and largest base and will probably grow even more - for those that don't mind living there, there will be excellent upgrade opportunities if they don't need to concern themselves with reserve or trip start/end times for commutes.

Last edited:
DTW is our most junior and largest base and will probably grow even more

Yeah right. You know that industry and commerce in Detroilet are doing so well. Ford, GM, and Chrysler are moving record amounts of cars. The future looks so rosy!

Maybe DAL can offer an incentive for people to go to Detroilet, like free Lions tickets. DAL can give people shuttle service from the airport to the game in a Bradley armored personnel carrier to watch the Lions lose to some High School team.

There is no doubt that Detroilet will be the "crown jewel" in the NWA acquisition!

Yeah right. You know that industry and commerce in Detroilet are doing so well. Ford, GM, and Chrysler are moving record amounts of cars. The future looks so rosy!

There is no doubt that Detroilet will be the "crown jewel" in the NWA acquisition!

ATL is capacity constrained - DTW is the center of a huge feed catchment basin - very similar to ORD, which is also capacity constrained. DTW has lots of room for. No one is talking about growth due to orginating DTW traffick.

Back to your cracker barrel Scab - ignored!

Hopefully that means getting rid of 'ghetto fabulous' cities like ATL, L.A., and NYC! I mean after all, the #1 airport (ATL) in the world as far as pax through it would make sense. And then there's NY the gateway to the world, or the #1 market in the US. Or even LA, the #2. You're a real genius.Get better bases than that and we'll all be knocking down the doors to work at "the new Delta" when they hire.That's great sport, but I believe Delta's lav cleaners are contracted employess. DTW is no prize but most would rather commute there than the other 3 gangsta wonderlands.
Word.Real man of genius you are. lets all base the future of the worlds largest airline on what the voice of whining has to say.
(for the record these 3 cities have better than average levels of white trash too, y'all. Present party excluded of course, right? Don't see any winners in the lot if you're talking about living in base)

Thanks for your words of wisdom cupcake.

Latest resources

Back