• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview with Delta's Anderson....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Duuuude, I am at a bit above 50% (a little more than half way up)on the DL list. DOH will never happen, and relative seniority is fairly likely. How did the USAir East guys do with DOH? But, you know otherwise.......ooooookay. I won't be pulling any gear on the DC9, EVER. And, my pension wasn't too bad (I got a small lump sum), and made money off of the BK equity (over $200,000), and my wife makes a lot more than I do. I am doing just fine. I think you need to worry more about your CRJ job. If you aren't in DTW now, you will be. Say hi to the guys on 8 mile for me......don't walk around with your uniform on, you might look like a cop or narc. You will love it. Good times INDEED.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I love you-

You are the energizer bunny of FI! How many posts? No, really?!?!

I am so glad you have such a great financial picture (just ask those NWA guys with equivalent seniority what their pensions are worth-you will be surprised.) I would venture a guess that the figure is well north of yours-and it is still protected as a pension-lump sums are not. Guess that probably doesn't matter now that you blew yours on that emu farm.

I am so happy for you and your wife! I had no idea that work at the Clairmont Lounge paid so well. She is really raking it in-apparenly the donkey/snake act must really be a hit these days.....

-Congrats-tollbucket!

The whole state is a dump. The DAL pilots may want to get company provided kevlar vests if they lose the lottery and get based in Detroilet.

The state of Michigan should be given away to some country with similar living conditions where the inhabitants could easily assimilate. I'm thinking Afghanistan.

It's a win-win. We dump a state that is a drag on the national economy and purge a bunch of loser Obama voters all at the same time.

Hopefully that means getting rid of 'ghetto fabulous' cities like ATL, L.A., and NYC! Get better bases than that and we'll all be knocking down the doors to work at "the new Delta" when they hire. DTW is no prize but most would rather commute there than the other 3 gangsta wonderlands.
Word.
(for the record these 3 cities have better than average levels of white trash too, y'all. Don't see any winners in the lot if you're talking about living in base)

Last edited:
Hopefully that means getting rid of 'ghetto fabulous' cities like ATL, L.A., and NYC! Get better bases than that and we'll all be knocking down the doors to work at "the new Delta" when they hire. DTW is no prize but most would rather commute there than the other 3 gangsta wonderlands.
Word.
(for the record these 3 cities have better than average levels of white trash too, y'all. Don't see any winners in the lot if you're talking about living in base)

Oh, sorry...forgot CVG
You know, where they had all those race riots a few years back that rivaled the LA riots
...at least there's always the option to live amongst the mormons...do they let you drink coffee there? Must.Have.Coffee.

Lorenzo's on my ignore list for obvious reasons. But General you and your rich wife would have a hard time affording the new houses they are building on 8 mile in Northville right now, even in this economy...

All get a life.....

Toolllllllllllllll

Arguing over who's airline is better than some other and who's base is better etc is absolutely juvenile. Obviously, there is a reason you have to be a direct relative of Moses to hold SEA as a base for NWA. I imagine it would be the same if it were a DAL base. It's too bad I'm a generation too old to hold HNL base.

Word.

Yeah, LA and ATL are a lot worse than Snowtown, No-town, and Motown..... Riight. This guy is the biggest moron on the planet. I guess if he ever got LA based, he would move to the ghettos....pure genius.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Word.

So where in the world in your righteous mind would you live in your fantasy island? Please share with us.

Even though I'm not a big fan of DTW/JFK, they serve really well for our route structure, and our airline wouldn't be where we are without them.

Latest resources

Back