• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview suit a'la fractionals..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It isn't a perfect country flyzimex but people are not leaving it to go to a better country. ;)

Again, best of luck in your interview. I hope you get the job.
For someone who has traveled many parts of the world, and lived in several different countries I know there is no such thing as a perfect country. Some are better than others, and the US definitely belongs in the first category.

FZ

Wow, I think I just saw a first. Two people with differing views on a subject exchanged messages on FI without calling each other names and talking about each other's mothers. I am on FI, right?

Way to go, you two. 7777, thanks for your service. My family and I sincerely appreciate the sacrifice both you and your family have made.

FZ, good luck.

Wow, I think I just saw a first. Two people with differing views on a subject exchanged messages on FI without calling each other names and talking about each other's mothers. I am on FI, right?

Way to go, you two. 7777, thanks for your service. My family and I sincerely appreciate the sacrifice both you and your family have made.

FZ, good luck.

Respect for other's views can go a long way.. More of that and this place would be a lot better for everyone. Just my .02..

FZ

I agree and it is people like flyzimex that have come to this country and helped made it the greatest country in the world. We don't all have to agree but we do all have to get along and support our leaders and military when we are attacked.

Freedom isn't free. Good men and women have died for us to keep it. Americans that realize this and do what needs to be done to become a good or better American are honoring them all.

A black suit, blue tie and white shirt worked for me flyzimex. Best of luck to you. I am sure you will do well.

Hear hear, 7777. Nicely said and thanks for your service.

Your comments are supported by the almost total lack of media coverage on the success of the surge and subsequent 80% drop in violence across Iraq. The depth of coverage normally does not go deeper than reporting the death toll from the most recent car bomb or IED. As a result, the average American, not to mention the average citizen of other countries, does not understand how vital the success in Iraq is to our national security.

Respect for other's views can go a long way.. More of that and this place would be a lot better for everyone. Just my .02..

FZ

FZ, When I began posting here in 2004 it was much worse, and I made regular appeals for civility across the board amidst sexist remarks and complaints because a non-pilot/wife dared to post in the frac forum. Thankfully those, here, who have an open-mind (and good manners) outnumber those who don't. Now I am treated with respect by most of the board members (posters like B19 are an example of the past) and many have come to appreciate (some politely tolerate..;) ) the perspective I bring to the discussion. I value the camaraderie I have found here (thanks guys!) and I believe that the frac forum is becoming a friendly online community. Appreciation for respect furthers that goal.
Regards,
NJW

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back