• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview suit a'la fractionals..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dark suits are professional and businesslike. I have worn dark green and gotten hired. Red/maroon ties are considered power ties. Just start looking at how many politicians and businessmen wear the combination (like President Bush and Donald Trump).

Well, in that case you can trust me NOT to wear a red tie..

FZ

You could always bring your political feelings into the interview conversation. I am sure they would remember that much longer than what color tie you are wearing. Give it a try and let us know how it goes. ;)

You could always bring your political feelings into the interview conversation. I am sure they would remember that much longer than what color tie you are wearing. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Wasn't really planning on it. And it's not like it's really needed. No secret most people disagree with him and his doings. American or not..

FZ

Think tasteful and conservative, like how the owners want to see their crews.

flyzimex,

Sorry to digress here, but I feel I should step up (as a career American soldier) and say something in regard to your reply to RCR5.

'Most people' didn't and don't know what was going on in the mideast while I and others were fighting in this war. 'Most people' don't realize that most soldiers, airmen, marines and sailors really like President Bush and support him. Why? Because he really likes us, supports us and shares alot of the same ideals as we do. He stands up and faces the music for his decisions and doesn't pander to Hollywood and the media.

I have been deployed over to the mideast for this war and saw first hand how the media machine shaped popular opinion on President Bush and this war. It was shameful. But you and others drank it in and why shouldn't you have? You didn't know any better, you were drinking the kool aid the media was serving you. I, and thousands of others saw first hand the progress we were making even though the media wasn't reporting it that way. While my friends were dying and I and others were being willingly put in harms way for our beliefs and those of our country, we watched as popular opinion was being shaped by the media machine both in the States and Europe. The truth didn't matter.

I don't hold you accountable for any of it. You are just one of the sheep. I only ask you drink from many different glasses so you get the real story. Alot of my country men are sheep. They will follow most anything the media feeds them. We are still the greatest country in the world. When people like you and others come here to take our jobs and money, it supports this statement.

So what do you really know? If you have not been there, just what the media tells you.

'Our' country has come back from the worst attack it has ever suffered. Our economy is doing better than most would have ever thought it could have at this point after an attack such as 9-11. The aviation community is coming back and people are being hired. All under President Bush. So if you don't like his tie, that is fine. If you don't like him and want to make a statement like you did on this board, in front of me and others who do like him, be prepared to be called out.

I hope you get the job. I REALLY do. Best of luck to you.

Thanks 7777..

My wife is an Air Force VA and I just spent two days this past week waiting with her to get treatment at the local VA hospital here. I'm sure you have visited one and it's not a pleasant or joyful place to be at. If I had served my country and was coming back to that kind of treatment I would be more than disappointed.

On a side note though, I'm not sure all Europeans are happy when they have to compete with Americans when they cross the pond wishing to take advantage of the strong Euro/weak dollar and generally better terms of employment.

I have a JAR license, and FAA obviously, and I chose to come here trying to make myself a good life. I think flying in the US is great and I am looking forward to soon be back in US airspace.

With that being said, I did not come here to offend Americans. If I did I do apologize.

FZ

Last edited:
It isn't a perfect country flyzimex but people are not leaving it to go to a better country. ;)

Again, best of luck in your interview. I hope you get the job.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back