• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

INTERVIEW: Republic chief executive Bryan Bedford

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is this scab outfit in the major forum?

Probably because with the purchase of F9 they are a legitimate Major now...just a thought.

...also, does that make me a scab now? Just because they purchased my company? Or are you just trying to get people fired up by making $hit up?

Sure hope that everyone is taking a close long hard look at whats going on with Frontier and Midwest. The precedent/bar has been set, and its only a matter of time before it's raised by someone like skywest. its a shame...

I got no respect for that company. I am waiting to see if UAL responds to the conflict of intrerest RAH has in Denver now. They are a feeder for us and our competition?? That is pure BS.

I got no respect for that company. I am waiting to see if UAL responds to the conflict of interest RAH has in Denver now. They are a feeder for us and our competition?? That is pure BS.
It is A tangled web we weaved, WHEN We allow subcontracting.
if it were one Company, one certificate, one airline, this would not be an issue. Ever since the advent of Code sharing, then multiple airlines operating under one master. this has now become the mOnster.
What is the solution?

Sure hope that everyone is taking a close long hard look at whats going on with Frontier and Midwest. The precedent/bar has been set, and its only a matter of time before it's raised by someone like skywest. its a shame...

Can't wait. Then we can be junior to your own children. When I was j4j I was junior to guys I tought how to fly. If I was to go back due to a merger/buyout/j4j again I'd be junior to guys who were tought how to fly by the guys I tought how to fly.

Latest resources

Back