INTERVIEW: Republic chief executive Bryan Bedford

10nCLR

Oh, Yeah!
Total Time
TFAYD
If Midwest was profitable in the past months, how come they couldn't pay SkyWest in a timely matter.

Last edited:

Flyby1206

Total Time
enuff
If Midwest was profitable in the past months, how come they couldn't pay SkyWest in a timely matter.
Republic just doesn't want to give money to Skywest. Maybe RAH/YX will stop paying them completely, and SKywest will pull out of the contract.

Minimaniac

Benevolent Dictator
Total Time
Republic just doesn't want to give money to Skywest. Maybe RAH/YX will stop paying them completely, and SKywest will pull out of the contract.
????

RAH paid Skywest when they bought Midwest. Midwest had not been paying Skywest until that point. Skywest and RAH also worked out a deal when Midwest was purchased that ended the Skywest contract over the remainder of this year.

pdub20s

Total Time
He seems to be a smart guy. proactive instead of reactive. Im waiting to see what UAL DL and Airways think about all this.

CitationLover

Aw, Nuts!
Total Time
1500+

starchkr

New Bus driver
Total Time
enough
Why is this scab outfit in the major forum?
Probably because with the purchase of F9 they are a legitimate Major now...just a thought.

...also, does that make me a scab now? Just because they purchased my company? Or are you just trying to get people fired up by making $hit up?

Quack

Reg Dunlop
Total Time
Sure hope that everyone is taking a close long hard look at whats going on with Frontier and Midwest. The precedent/bar has been set, and its only a matter of time before it's raised by someone like skywest. its a shame...

eaglesview

Total Time
I got no respect for that company. I am waiting to see if UAL responds to the conflict of intrerest RAH has in Denver now. They are a feeder for us and our competition?? That is pure BS.

vtwo

Total Time
+11K
I got no respect for that company. I am waiting to see if UAL responds to the conflict of interest RAH has in Denver now. They are a feeder for us and our competition?? That is pure BS.
It is A tangled web we weaved, WHEN We allow subcontracting.
if it were one Company, one certificate, one airline, this would not be an issue. Ever since the advent of Code sharing, then multiple airlines operating under one master. this has now become the mOnster.
What is the solution?

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
Sure hope that everyone is taking a close long hard look at whats going on with Frontier and Midwest. The precedent/bar has been set, and its only a matter of time before it's raised by someone like skywest. its a shame...

Can't wait. Then we can be junior to your own children. When I was j4j I was junior to guys I tought how to fly. If I was to go back due to a merger/buyout/j4j again I'd be junior to guys who were tought how to fly by the guys I tought how to fly.