• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview Invite Message on Cell Phone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've had my head up my butt for the last several days. When I came out for air, I saw that I had a message on my cellphone with a job offer. Of course, I don't get cellphone coverage when my head is inside my butt. I've called the company and left several messages, but nobody is calling me back. I'm going to post this forum message and then put my head back into my butt while I let other people do my thinking for me.

Lear70 said:
Gotta love the armchair quarterbacks, they come out even when it's not an accident.

A cell phone is just FINE for contacts. I have several friends that fly extensive international tours and their cell phone messages SAY that on them:

Hello, you've reached John Smith. I'm currently away from my phone and sometimes travel internationally for several weeks at a time. If this is an emergency, please contact 555-555-5555, otherwise, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for calling".

My cell phone was my ONLY point of contact for several years, and I received interview offers from 2 majors and a fractional over that time period, turned one down, got the other job.

Be patient, if worse comes to worse, PM me with the specific airline and I can give you some other HR numbers at any of the major pax airlines or LCC's currently hiring (except maybe CAL - don't know anyone there).

If it does, you didn't want to work for them anyway. People who are that narrow-minded usually make for miserable working conditions.

Hey, what the he]]. That's the exact same number that I use for contacts! What are the chances??? :nuts: By the way, if I happen to get any job offers at that number please be so kind as to pass them along to me. Thanks.

Juvat said:
I've had my head up my butt for the last several days. When I came out for air, I saw that I had a message on my cellphone with a job offer. Of course, I don't get cellphone coverage when my head is inside my butt. I've called the company and left several messages, but nobody is calling me back. I'm going to post this forum message and then put my head back into my butt while I let other people do my thinking for me.
Richard Noggin. (Back atcha!)

Juvat said:

That's the best post I've seen in a long time!

Latest resources

Back