Interview Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigEasy

I finally got called for an interview with a company that I have been trying to get on with for a long time. Right out of the blue came the call and I have been excited ever since. Being and EMB-145 Captain for a large Express carrier with good senority has brought some puzzled looks from my friends about my choice.

Some of my friends can't understand why I would want to be at the bottom of list during these times. I am married with an expecting wife so that does add a little to the argument. This is a great company and I have been trying to get on with for years.

Thoughts?

If it's Alaska, take it.

when did the phone ring

Just curious when you got the call from ATA. I'll assume it was for the early Feb interviews (3,4,5,6). Trying to figure out how much lead time they gave you. Someone said awhile back that they give three weeks or so, but it seems like less in this case.

Thanks

The latest word from the ATA hiring folks is that there are going to be two weeks of interviews in Feb. Before the class that started today, there were 21 in the pool. Four newbies today and supposedly 14 on Feb 17th, though I haven't heard from anyone who got a call for the next class as of yesterday. Today's class supposed to be for the 737 with the next full of 757 guys, but things change fast around here.

Latest resources

Back