Interview at Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

alaskabound

Got a call from Heidi at Alaska yesterday. Scheduled for an interview soon! Anyone interview recently? Any and all advice/help would be GREATLY appreciated.

AKBound,

Don't know if you have tried the couple of gouge sites that I know about, but here they are. Are you a CHS C-17 guy? I know a couple of fellas out there. I am from AK and trying to aim back in that direction. Let me know how it works out. Sounds like good news they are hiring because they weren't going to do any for '02. Good luck, here are the sites:

http://www.aviationinterviews.com

http://willflyforfood.terrashare.com

Thank you for your well-wishes. I will check out the recommended websites. FYI, I am a Reservist at McChord. We are getting new jets every month. Lots of flying opportunities here, especially when the AF releases pilots from Stop-Loss. I can almost already hear the giant "sucking sound" of reservists quitting in large numbers. I hope I am wrong, though...lots of great folks at McChord.

Hey Le Pilote, stop resurrecting old threads!

alaskabound said:
Got a call from Heidi at Alaska yesterday. Scheduled for an interview soon! Anyone interview recently? Any and all advice/help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Are you serious?

Three years old!!

This is like pulling out a tupperware container from the back of the fridge and asking your friend to "try this"!

Latest resources

Back