International Travel days on Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASACAPT

Has anyone traveled more than the 6 allowed days within your travel year. I have 2 days left, but have two more trips that I have to do before my next years allocation arrives. I have tried to Jump seat, but that counts as a travel day.

I work for ASA.

Someone told me that they had traveled more than the 6 and nothing had happened.

Any insights would be great.....

Has anyone traveled more than the 6 allowed days within your travel year. I have 2 days left, but have two more trips that I have to do before my next years allocation arrives. I have tried to Jump seat, but that counts as a travel day.

I work for ASA.

Someone told me that they had traveled more than the 6 and nothing had happened.

ID-90's or ZED fares... good luck bouyyyyyyyyy...

are you senior to me? if so, then please by all means possible abuse your pass privileges.

I work for ASA.

Because there was a seat in the back the agent bumped you from a jumpseater to a passrider. If you dont want to use up a travel day you must let the agent know this and insist that you be in the system as a jumpseater. I wouldnt take a chance using up more then your 6 travel days. Its a $300.00 fine by Delta and possible lose of your travel priviledges for awhile.

I work for ASA.

You get 6?!?!?!? Lucky!

We, the red-headed (former red tailed) bastard step child get only 3. That's right, only 3. It doesn't take a genuius to figure out that's not even 2 full roundtrips. Why couldn't they make it 4. Or 6. Or hell, how about unlimited!

I have done the following a couple of times: I listed as a jump-seat rider. I got cleared through CASS and got a seat. They took an S3C. I kept copies of everything. When I got back to the States I called the travel benefits office (ASAs) and faxed them prove that I had been "jumpseating" instead of "non-reving". Our travel office called Delta, showed them copies of my jumpseat request cards and they gave me back my S3C. It took a couple of weeks to get the S3C back, but it did work.

I got tired of doing that because of the hassle involved in getting the S3C back and the last time I went to Europe I flew United. I even paid for the First Class Upgrade and it was worth it all the way. They treated me very well and I loved it.

You get 6?!?!?!? Lucky!

We, the red-headed (former red tailed) bastard step child get only 3. That's right, only 3. It doesn't take a genuius to figure out that's not even 2 full roundtrips. Why couldn't they make it 4. Or 6. Or hell, how about unlimited!

Your pass privileges are sad. I was furloughed as a mechanic 5 years ago and I get 18 international days as an S3B.

I hate that ASA/Delturd disallows us from traveling as much as we would like. It really OVERcooks my grits, and I hate burnt grits.

If you go though the allotment, I beleive it is a 150 dollar per day penalty. If you want to actual breakdown, get on travelnet and look at the travel policies. It is all right there.

Latest resources

Back