• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

International Flt. Planning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Suggest you use both UVair as well as AR. That's what I've done for years, This keeps both on their toes, as each is trying to outdo the other in hopes of getting all your business. UVair is best in Europe, South and Central America, while Air Routing is best in the Far East and India. As far as handlers go, if you have a favorite, insist on using that one, regardless of who is setting it up. Remember, YOU dictate to the handling agencies who YOU want to use, not the other way around.

I would also strongly suggest that you insist on having one individual assigned to your account from each company. Don't go with the team concept, that's BS. When you work with one individual, that person gets to know what you want without having to do the 10 minute briefing every time you speak with another member of the team! Again, if you insist on this, you will get it.

Always request a complete breakdown of "Communications" charges, no matter who sends them to you. Great moneymaker for all of the Flight Handling companies, without providing backup receipts. I cut every one of these at least into half before I pay them.

Finally, why not attend the NBAA International Operators Conference, next week in Anaheim. Check out NBAA's website for info.

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back