• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting picture

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Something isn't quite right. The "dash 8" wing has collapsed down, into the cabin and appears to be in one piece..look to the left of the nose section, and you can see the rest of the wing.

But then you have this "other" wing up in the trees. Now, I'm no 300 hr RJ wonder pilot, but I'm pretty sure that's a winglet on the end!

ultrarunner said:
But then you have this "other" wing up in the trees. Now, I'm no 300 hr RJ wonder pilot, but I'm pretty sure that's a winglet on the end!

I thought that was the tail with the horizontal stabilizer on top? :confused:

Ahhh, right you guys are...after a couple of glasses of wine, a little head-tilt uncovered the hiding tail in the shadow...

good work inspectors!

learflyer said:
So do our football teams!:D

I went to the Giants vs. Chargers game on Sunday, a friend gave me tickets in the fourth row up directly behind the NY bench. It was pretty cool until I was hit by a flying beer cup that was intended for my friend-who was wearing a Giants jersey. I was going to return the favor, but nobody claimed it.

It looks to me that two Bigfoot creatures killed a couple of Russian cops, stole their uniforms, and are posing for the camera, after devouring the injured but still alive CP crewmembers.

That's all I could see that was interesting. ;)

Latest resources

Back