• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Comair 1113c tidbit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that any carrier that underbids a union carrier should be blackballed, we keep crying about the race to the bottom but our union does nothing to stop it. The unions of the past would have stopped this bidding process long ago.

What do you do with union carriers that underbid other union carriers? How about union carriers that underbid non-union carriers? How about mainline carriers that underbid regional carriers?

What do you do with union carriers that underbid other union carriers?

Blackball the guys with the smaller hands. Kinda like carnies.

How about union carriers that underbid non-union carriers?

That's ok. Us non-union guys suck, therefore we don't count.

How about mainline carriers that underbid regional carriers?

That's ok too. When it comes to mainline vs regional, it's the size of your wallet/ego that counts.

AF :cool:

That's ok. Us non-union guys suck, therefore we don't count.

Really, you need to hold the line like Mesa, Compass, and MidAtlantic. He!! I shouldn't even be talking to you because you aren't union....... :>}

PS: did ya hear about 89955?

Hmmm ... Mesaba and Big Sky? ... No G*Jet but TransStates Hmmmm. again

and Mesa [no comment]

Mesaba couldn't win an RFP even if they proposed to provide feed for free, and delivered the propasal by express Swedish hooker.

Really, you need to hold the line like Mesa, Compass, and MidAtlantic. He!! I shouldn't even be talking to you because you aren't union....... :>}

PS: did ya hear about 89955?

You're right. You shouldn't be talking to scum like me.

I remember 80274 like it was yesterday. What happened to 955?

You're right. You shouldn't be talking to scum like me.

I remember 80274 like it was yesterday. What happened to 955?

Sorry, I can't talk to you anymore..... your blackballed....:>)

So if union measures are not going to stop any carriers from underbidding any other carrier who is going to, surely not you guys who drink the koolaid and think that it is cool you are getting jets and growth when other carriers are shrinking because they are getting paid fair wages. Like it or not you guys at CHQ, RHP, Mesa, Gojets, and so on are growing for one reason, YOU ARE CHEAP and if someone doesn't stand up and say that is enough YOU ARE GOING TO GET CHEAPER. When that happens you will be on here saying how you are just a pilot and you can't do anything about it, and my colleagues and myself will say BU!!sh!t

So if union measures are not going to stop any carriers from underbidding any other carrier who is going to, surely not you guys who drink the koolaid and think that it is cool you are getting jets and growth when other carriers are shrinking because they are getting paid fair wages. Like it or not you guys at CHQ, RHP, Mesa, Gojets, and so on are growing for one reason, YOU ARE CHEAP and if someone doesn't stand up and say that is enough YOU ARE GOING TO GET CHEAPER. When that happens you will be on here saying how you are just a pilot and you can't do anything about it, and my colleagues and myself will say BU!!sh!t

So, who exactly do you work for that you are so much better than the rest of us piss-ants?

Latest resources

Back