Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting bit of footage on the welcome video.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Senior VP Mike Vaughan GIA use to be the Miami Air CP. He is a scab. He was the Miami CP for Eastern during the strike.

GIA run and founded by scabs.

Thanks for the memories. Gulfstream is a first class outfit that allows many miniorty applicants get hired at majors with min time. Way to go GIA. Thanks for all the skilled aviators you produced such as the Pinnacle and Colgan crews to name a few.

M

Last edited:
There's 3 minutes of my life wasted.

Wait, I'm confused. Isn't this the company that was putting automotive components in aircraft, and their pilots were aboard both Pinnacle 3701 and Colgan 3407? Also, don't you pay to sit right seat there? All of these occurrences directly contradict that nice little film clip. Maybe it is very dry sarcasm?

Wait, I'm confused. Isn't this the company that was putting automotive components in aircraft, and their pilots were aboard both Pinnacle 3701 and Colgan 3407? Also, don't you pay to sit right seat there? All of these occurrences directly contradict that nice little film clip. Maybe it is very dry sarcasm?

Please direct all your questions to PFT_128. He's the GIA public relations Rep and mascot.

Latest resources

Back