Inter-Service Rivary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dtfl said:
You are so right, mr Poser who has never seen the front seat of an MC130. CAS has failed. That is the reason the AF has spent BILLIONS on it....in the form of the F16, F15E, and two cheap planes that happen to have been BUILT for CAS....A10 and AC130 Spectre/Spooky gunship.
Should we call 911 to get you some more oxygen?

dtfl;

I have served coffee to MC-130 a/c commanders on training ops in a futile effort to get the disinterested bastards to put us on the right spot.

fyi: The AF is phasing out the A-10s and they have about 18 gunships to cover the entire world. You call that a commitment to CAS? The current budget is being thrown at the F-22.

The AF needs to be prepared to fight today's war as well as tomorrow's.

DaveGriffin said:
dtfl;

I have served coffee to MC-130 a/c commanders on training ops in a futile effort to get the disinterested bastards to put us on the right spot.

fyi: The AF is phasing out the A-10s and they have about 18 gunships to cover the entire world. You call that a commitment to CAS? The current budget is being thrown at the F-22.

The AF needs to be prepared to fight today's war as well as tomorrow's.

Man, you really are attention starved. I knew I shouldn't have cleared my ignore list.:mad:

Why does anyone even respond to this guy/kid? I seriously doubt he is a SEAL or pilot or even in the military! He has provided little proof of any connection to the Armed Forces.

If you ignore him maybe he will go away!

Gentlemen,

I regret to inform you that DavGriffin,(officially verified) ideed was a SEAL officer some many, years ago. However, he was never a pilot, nor do his posts make any sense. He and his colostomy bag must sit at home thinking up absurd topics to enrage the board.

Thanks Dave, you jackhole, for embarassing Team guys everywhere, and making us all dumber with your thoughts.

Mike-
BUD/s Class #197 SEAL Team ONE, 93-2002

stearmann4 said:
Gentlemen...

...ideed was a SEAL officer some many, years ago.

Wasn't ideed that guy they were trying to nail in Somalia?

Lax,

There are unfortunately, cracks sometimes form large enough un-noticed in every service that let the turds slip through.

stearmann4 said:
Lax,

There are unfortunately, cracks sometimes form large enough un-noticed in every service that let the turds slip through.

No truer statement has ever been uttered. 99.98% of BUDS grads / SEAL guys have my unending respect. Too bad he is such a llama.

Every warrior community has had its share of turds, to the endless shame of the good guys who make up the bulk of the force.

There is a legimate argument to be made that the USAF should put more resources into air-to-mud and less to air-to-air.

But that argument does not include childish name calling. And of course anyone who has ever really been around an MC-130 crew knows that nobody cares more about being on time and on target than those guys.

Latest resources

Back