• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integrating AAI into SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And Michael Oher went from starter in college to starter in the pros. He kept his position.

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY! Hey, your deal is gonna suck. People will be mad, and that is the way it will be. The SLI process produces hard feelings too, because each side has lawyers that will fight for EVERY seniority spot for their side. Eventually you will be ONE TEAM, but that will probably be about a year AFTER the SLI is complete. The only one happy will be the #1 guy, and everyone else will complain. Hopefully you will get a joint contract that will give everyone a raise (the AT guys will get a very large raise, the SWA guys---ah, not so much), and then you can go on with life and prosper as the number 2 carrier in ATL. LOVE YOU GUYS! PROMISE! :)

Bye Bye---General Lee

And Michael Oher went from starter in college to starter in the pros. He kept his position.

But he started at right tackle in the pros.(FO) A position of less worth compared to the "Blind Slide" left tackle position (CA).

You brought it up and I am just sayin......

Angus,

Just remember that the people you are dumping on today will be your coworkers tomorrow.

I have learned that lesson and know you don't want to hear it but you need to learn it as well.

Gup

Well good then, we should just do what delta and nw did. Go straight to arbitration, and get it done before DOCC.

That's not what Delta and Northwest did. They negotiated and went to mediation first, and they agreed to most things before going to an arbitrator to decide on the remaining issues.

But he started at right tackle in the pros.(FO) A position of less worth compared to the "Blind Slide" left tackle position (CA).

You brought it up and I am just sayin......

But he also didn't have to pay for his scholarship. Just sayin...,

Ahhh, San Diego - German for Whale's Vagina.

-Ron Burgendy

Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.
Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

18 pages of self absorbed trolls. Your life style is unhealthy, and shallow. Get some of your life style outside of aviation.

Latest resources

Back