• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integrating AAI into SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are absolutely right. The arbitrator will stick with facts. Facts like any integration, including a staple, will bring a tremendous career windfall for all F9 pilots. The rest is just emotional and will be discarded as such. He will stick to the facts and those boys are the facts.

What does the F9 pilot group have to do about anything? Come on, if you are going to rant, at least wait until you are rational enough to type.

I said it before but nobody responded. If it goes to arbitration they will look at facts. That is a true statement. DOH will be the only fair way. It will give everybody credit for time spent with the company. Now, since SWA is about 4 times larger there will be a ratio of at least 4:1 from the DOH. It could very well be higher because whether anybody wants to admit, SWA is a better all around airline. Nobody questions that. That is why 100% of Airtran wants to come to SWA and 0% wants it the other way. Don't you think the 3 arbitrators will look at that. Of course they will. As far as what Airtran brings to the table. SWA paid money for anything worth bringing. That is why they bought you. I know it is not what some want to hear but it is the way it will happen. Some think I work for SWA and a few thing I work for Airtran. I am looking at this with common sense. Good luck.

It was an honest mistake but one easily made between the way the F9 guys acted and what they though they deserved and the way the AT guys on this forum are acting.

Last edited:
I said it before but nobody responded. If it goes to arbitration they will look at facts. That is a true statement. DOH will be the only fair way. It will give everybody credit for time spent with the company. Now, since SWA is about 4 times larger there will be a ratio of at least 4:1 from the DOH. It could very well be higher because whether anybody wants to admit, SWA is a better all around airline. Nobody questions that. That is why 100% of Airtran wants to come to SWA and 0% wants it the other way. Don't you think the 3 arbitrators will look at that. Of course they will. As far as what Airtran brings to the table. SWA paid money for anything worth bringing. That is why they bought you. I know it is not what some want to hear but it is the way it will happen. Some think I work for SWA and a few thing I work for Airtran. I am looking at this with common sense. Good luck.

Your right they will look at facts........Fact 1 they use other SLIs as precedent and those other decisions are all decided on relative seniority and expected career progression.

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT THIS FROM A RATIONAL POINT OF VIEW?!!? COMMON SENSE HAS NO PLACE ON THIS FORUM! IT'S IN THE ToC, I THINK...I RECOMMEND IMMEDIATE TIME IN THE QUIET ROOM! :smash:

(;))
PapaWoody

Your right they will look at facts........Fact 1 they use other SLIs as precedent and those other decisions are all decided on relative seniority and expected career progression.

Fact 2, recent SLIs are extremely different from this one, and will be disregarded as precedents for this case. If you want one that comes close, reference the USA/AWA dispatchers arbitrated SLI (arbitrated under A/M, btw), there are enough similarities in that to possibly be precedential. Or stick your head back in the sand and repeat the mantra "relative seniority, relative seniority..." while clicking your ruby slippers together.

PW

One thing's for sure, there are a few guys on here that are going to be very disappointed. :rolleyes:

Wow, Ty, I actually agree with you on something! The funny thing is, the ones that probably will be are the ones that just hit the career earnings jackpot. Which is just sad :(.

PW

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back