Insurance Requirements for King Air 90 CA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
She was a pain in the ass. My boss was the owner of the charter company and she was the girlfriend eurotrash of the owner of the plane that was leased back.

I enjoyed making sure that every flight she had with me was the worst flight she ever had. My boss didn't like the fact we were keeping her moving around while the owner cheated on his wife.

I can't wait to have her on my plane again. She'll latch on to another rich man by now. She was starting to gain weight and i did make the comment that she might want to hold on to her current man because she was letting herself go.

The boss loved that one. She wasn't thrilled.

You do what you have to do....if they're the one's paying the bills, you suck it up.

Ahh, the days of charter....Glad they're over....

Our company (135) will put a pilot in the left seat of a c90 with 1500TT 200 Multi and in-house training. Our operation is pretty big though and I'm sure because of that it is easier. Hope this helps

asolo said:
Our company (135) will put a pilot in the left seat of a c90 with 1500TT 200 Multi and in-house training. Our operation is pretty big though and I'm sure because of that it is easier. Hope this helps

This is the kind of stuff I was looking for. Specific examples. Thanks a lot!

Actually i was just following the bosses orders.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back