Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UnAnswerd said:
First of all, Cforst good luck!!!

That said, is it true that if at any time durring a checkride, the examiner touches the yoke, you're finished?

no. during my cfi ride i only flew the things she wanted demonstrated. she flew to the practice area and back. during my comm checkride i did even less.

cforst,

dont forgett to check RAIM

Horay For You!

Congratulations! You are well on your way to being a sucessful pilot making twenty grand a year and having a kids sired by your pool boy because you were on the other side of the country and couldn't nail your wife yourself!

Last edited:
UnAnswerd said:
That said, is it true that if at any time durring a checkride, the examiner touches the yoke, you're finished?

if the successful/safe outcome of a manuever is ever in question, and the DE needs to intervene, yes you're done.

NookyBooky said:
Congratulations! You are well on your way to being a sucessful pilot making twenty grand a year and having a kids sired by your pool boy because you were on the other side of the country and couldn't nail your wife yourself!

Don't get his hopes up, there's no way he could afford a pool, let alone the pool boy to go with it. More likely it'll be the mailman.

Flechas said:
Good luck man, actually hopefully by now it should be congrats! Whos is the DE?
ken luckett did my oral exam. it went just fine. in fact, it was less of a test atmosphere and more of a learning session. if possible, i would have loved to sit down with him and talked for a few more hours. the way he ties real life into the points he's trying to make is entertaining and helpful. it's nice to get a realistic view of things.

as for the flight:
KEVB 081450Z 36025G36KT 3SM -RA BKN008 OVC030 26/24 A2983

i ain't going nowhere today :) take out the wind, though, and i woulda loved to fly in this weather! i am on for monday at 11 am. i'll let you know how it goes!!!!

Congrats on the oral CFrost!! The flight should be just as good, Luckett is a good guy to flight with when he's in a good mood! ;)

Latest resources

Back